Can't eat citrus, banana, how to eat egg yolks?

Challenges and trouble-shooting
dcboyer02
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Can't eat citrus, banana, how to eat egg yolks?

Post by dcboyer02 »

Hi,
I've been the diet for over a month and I'm still breaking out............I went online to healthboards.com and was reading the diet forums and over and over and over again I read about multiple people saying that bananas and citrus make them break out! Well, bananas were something I was eating every day, so I took that out and then also read that many people would break out from citrus too! So now I've taken that out trying to pinpoint whats causing me to break out. I've also taken out nuts and dried fruit and going to try that for the next couple of weeks to see if I clear up...............the problem is, how am I going to eat my egg yolks? I don't like it on avacado and I'd been eating it with the banana......anyone have any other suggestions for a good way to eat egg yolks?
dime

Re: Can't eat citrus, banana, how to eat egg yolks?

Post by dime »

Plain, without anything else.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dcboyer02 wrote:Hi,
I read about multiple people saying that bananas and citrus make them break out!
Im pretty sure they never applied an elimination diet and then succeeded in totally eliminating their acne.
You can find all kind of correlations, but you can never be sure about how real they are,
unless you manage to totally eliminate the acne by leaving out the suspected culprits.
I've also taken out nuts and dried fruit
Thats a good option if you are still breaking out.
But my advise is not to eliminate bananas and citrus fruits from your diet.
What exactly are you eating?
how am I going to eat my egg yolks?
Just the yolks, indeed. (or with banana)
dcboyer02

Post by dcboyer02 »

Actually there are a lot of people that do elimination diets over there but I know each person is different and I can't be sure until I test it on myself.......I did take out bananas and was still breaking out but I did have a couple of non perfect meals, I went out to eat and had a cucumber salad and at the end of the meal realized there was some crushed peanuts in the salad ( so minimal though that I didn't even notice them until I was done eating and saw a couple pieces of peanuts on the plate), also had an after dinner piece of hard candy (about the size of and m&m) at a sushi place, have eaten the dried fruit that I'm not sure was sun-dried but it didn't have any preservatives or additives in it.
I am now down to eating only melons, avocados, cucumbers, peaches and necterines as well as vinegar and olive oil. I've also had green lettuce at meals out because thats the only option for dinner in non sushi place: they don't have fruit to order.
I'm not sure I can stomach egg yolks plain but maybe I'll try, either that or I just won't do them while I try and figure out whats breaking me out.
dcboyer02

Post by dcboyer02 »

Oh, and I often have coconut oil too when I eat watermelon
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dcboyer02 wrote:Actually there are a lot of people that do elimination diets over there but I know each person is different
Its not about whether they do elimination diets.
The issue is whether somebody succeeded in totally eliminating his/her acne by not eating bananas / citrus.
Im pretty sure that has never been the case.

If you want to do this diet the Wai way (if not, you are on the wrong forum)
, you need to do it according to the Wai rules.
For some it just takes a little longer than for others.
One month is not that long, as for some it took longer than that.
One of the rules is that you should not consume too little protein (egg yolks / fish),
because that can cause acne too.
So please stick to the rules and report your exact diet here (including how much of everything).