Gas with animal food

Challenges and trouble-shooting
djkvan
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Gas with animal food

Post by djkvan »

Eating sequentially amplifies food issues. If you have a problem with eggs (bacteria, intolerance, allergy) you will notice it even more when they are passing individually (i.e. unmixed with other foods) through your digestive tract. Putrefaction in the colon is a definite possibility due to incorrect evacuation technique. If I may offer some advice... visit the Stressor Solutions thread and learn about proper evacuation technique.
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
fred

Post by fred »

djkvan wrote:Eating sequentially amplifies food issues. If you have a problem with eggs (bacteria, intolerance, allergy) you will notice it even more when they are passing individually (i.e. unmixed with other foods) through your digestive tract. Putrefaction in the colon is a definite possibility due to incorrect evacuation technique. If I may offer some advice... visit the Stressor Solutions thread and learn about proper evacuation technique.
Thank's for your help. In my experience, mixing food generally creates more digestive issues. I think I really need to listen to my energy requirements : when my body needs energy, food is better digested.
I know that squatting is the best way to evacuate but that's not always convenient where I live.
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

You're welcome. :D

A large bowl with a little water in the bottom is adequate. The waste can simply be poured into the toilet and the bowl rinsed and stored under the sink. I tend to wear shoes to give myself enough height over the bowl so as not to dirty myself. It's really simple.
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.