Need a Clarification, on this diet, QUICK!

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Olive Oil
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Need a Clarification, on this diet, QUICK!

Post by Olive Oil »

Hi, someone gave me a link to your site, and have been reading it with great interest. I really want to follow it 100% but am a little unsure of the precise combo. What about Macca, bee pollen, coconut oil are these allowed. And Aloe Vera juice (bottled) but you only take 2 tablespoons a day, to aid digestion.
Specifically i hope you can give me a quick overview of the Acne Diet.
Can you PLEASE, give a quick summarized account of what to eat. Ie.
Breakfast -
Snack -
Lunch-
Snack-
Dinner-

whats with all the juicing, and avoiding too much whole fruit..

thanks in advance
Olive Oil

Re: Need a Clarification, on this diet, QUICK!

Post by Olive Oil »

and whats with these oil ratios . i just want to put some oil over the fruit/ salad, etc. How much oil do you need.
i weigh 60kg
186cm
male
Olive Oil

Post by Olive Oil »

again, i see peeling fruits being mentioned, but many times that is where the most nutrients are, ie apples, near the rind melons (the green part in rockmelons for example)

I only came across this site yesterday after a link from a raw food forum, and was SO excited about it, but already after reading posts im skeptical.. "dirty protein" "pinched pores" by this logic every single person would ahve acne, and everyone with acne would have it for a lifetime. I dont want to be skeptical at all, i read the testimonials, as usual they praise this regime, but then i come here, and ppl are having lots of probs.

I have bad acne, especially on my forehead with cysts, and grease! I cant go on.. this better work, or its just all over,
Olive Oil

Post by Olive Oil »

coconut oil ?
flax seed oil ? i read a post that it impairs digestion. i dont know what this is based on.
salt ? interesting that other say the complete opposite "google for the water cure" sea salt + water.
apple cider vinegar ? good or not ?
herbs/ herbal teas ?
bee pollen/ macca ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Originally posted by Olive Oil:
What about Macca, bee pollen, coconut oil are these allowed.
Dont know what Macca is, but bee pollen and coconut oil are allowed.
With this diet you certainly dont need the Aloe Vera juice to aid digestion.
Specifically i hope you can give me a quick overview of the Acne Diet.
Can you PLEASE, give a quick summarized account of what to eat. Ie. Breakfast - Snack - Lunch- Snack- Dinner-
If you read the acne sample diet rules, you will notice that its NOT about eating just these few meals a day. Please read.
www.waisays.com/AcneSampleDiet.htm (rule 6)
whats with all the juicing, and avoiding too much whole fruit..
rule 6 again...
and whats with these oil ratios . i just want to put some oil over the fruit/ salad, etc. How much oil do you need.
Here's the guideline (no rule) mentioned in the 'Sample Diet': http://www.3.waisays.com/carbs-fat.htm
again, i see peeling fruits being mentioned, but many times that is where the most nutrients are, ie apples, near the rind melons (the green part in rockmelons for example)
No, thats a fable. The flesh of the fruits contain all the nutrients you need.
The primary function of the peel is not to provide nutrients but to keep the fruit together, to protect it against premature deterioration and against consumption by animals that are not the targeted consumers. (the targeted consumers swallow the pits and thus spread these seeds; 'planting' new trees)
im skeptical.. "dirty protein" "pinched pores" by this logic every single person would ahve acne, and everyone with acne would have it for a lifetime.
Why?
Only if your skin produces much sebum you will be susceptible to acne, and the level of production of sebum very much depends on age and hormone status.

then i come here, and ppl are having lots of probs.
This is a "support" board; if you are facing problems, you can post them here.
Lots of people on this diet that had acne no longer need a board like this; they now know how it works.
I have bad acne, especially on my forehead with cysts, and grease! I cant go on.. this better work, or its just all over,
We know where you are coming from.
I've been there too.
Just try the 100% strict diet; luckily it generally works very fast.
Olive Oil

Post by Olive Oil »

I realise its about lots of small amounts of food thru out the day.

About the carbs-fats. I dont fully understand.
Grapes have 15% sugar, so if you eat a bunch weighing 100g then you use 7.5g Olive Oil ?

How do you measure the amounts, i dont have scales or any measuring device.
Is the ratio that important, cant you just sprinkle all your foods with a nice amount of olive oil.
Olive Oil

Post by Olive Oil »

If your making a salad, can you put the yolks in there to make the dressing, or do you take it seperate ie fruit-salad-protein.

BTW - Macca is the powdered "root" of a peruvian vegetable. COnsidered to greatly increase fertility, energy etc. I use 1 small tsp a day, on fruit. Its good !
nick

Post by nick »

I don't use any scales either. I beleive your calculation is right, however, how much fat someone needs after fruit is different. I need about a 3 sugar to 1 fat ratio.

Use the nutrient calculator. Submit how much fruit then look at how many carbs that is, then halve it and that's how much fat you should use.
Monique

Post by Monique »

oo,
dont think yolks n salad go 2gether
powdered macca is always heat treated 2 make it last