What to eat?

Challenges and trouble-shooting
jmbattle
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

What to eat?

Post by jmbattle »

The following posts were in response to someone who didnt know what to eat, asked us, and then finally edited his posts in such a way that nothing remained.
A good reason to keep posters from editing their posts from now on.
RRM
Anyway, here are the responses that luckily are still here.

I believe Wai's sample diet is reasonably easy to follow.
http://www.freeacnebook.com/SampleDiet.htm

Speaking of myself, this is a typical days food, assuming I have been lucky with the produce from the supermarkets that is!

- Two bananas with olive oil, blended with water into a smoothie (breakfast)
- Two egg yolks upon arriving at work
- Chopped apple with olive oil (snack)
- Sliced cucumber, chopped tomato & olive oil salad (lunch)
- More fruit during the afternoon, with olive oil (snack)
- Apple, carrot and cucumber salad, with olive oil (dinner)
- Two egg yolks before going to bed

Note that I do not consume freshly squeezed orange juice, simply because I cannot source oranges cheaply; the same is true for raw nuts, however I do have a little sashimi every so often.

No doubt some of the more experienced 'Wai-ers' will jump on this diet, but we're all still learning ;)

Take care,
James
adonis

Post by adonis »

Hi ds3fg,

I had the same problem. Not sure what to eat throughout the day and evening. One thing I did that helped was looked at the nutrient calculator.

http://www.3.waisays.com/calculator.html

Take a look at the list of items on the calculator and basically those are your options to start out. The key is finding the correct amounts to eat. I have only been on this for just over three weeks, however I cheated at the two week point and started over earlier this week. Here is my typical day:

Breakfast:
-1 or 2 Bananas
-Orange
OJ with Olive Oil and Sugar mixed in. 1.5 ounces of Olive Oil and 3.5 ounces of sugar per 32 ounces of OJ. I use the OJ from the supermarket as I don't have a juicer.
I may have a cup of dried apricots
I may eat a cucumber sliced up with lettuce and Olive Oil

Maybe an hour later I'll have two raw egg yolks and some OJ.

Then I usually snack throughout the day and night. I guess I can't really say I eat meals like normal people eat the three meals a day. With this diet you have to eat 9 or more times a day so you are constantly eating. I basically eat at least once every hour or two. I'll snack on bananas, apricots, mango and dried mango slices, brazil nuts, walnuts, strawberries, apples, egg yolks, plums, oranges. I plugged the information into the calculator and was lacking in a couple of vitamins but overall it looked like I was getting enough protein and nutrients.

I basically just eat all day. I am lucky to have a job where I can eat anytime I want so I snack while I work. Make sure you get enough protein and nutrients however you divide it up. Use the calculator and make adjusments. I just got through the worst outbreak of my life after cheating last week. I ate one cooked meal of pasta and meatballs. It took about 4 days for the bad protein to surface and another 6 days of strict diet to clear up. I went from a nightmare to almost clear in under a week. So this works if you stick with it.

Good luck and ask questions

AD
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello ds3fg, and welcome on the forum. :)

My daily regimen is more or less this:

Breakfast:
Mushed banana, 2 egg yolks, OO, chopped apple and pear

Afternoon:
0.5 liter OJ with OO and sugar

Late Afternoon:
1/2 - 1 avocado with OO

Dinner:
150gr sashimi (usually raw salmon)

Evening:
0.5 liter OJ with OO and sugar

Midnight:
Mushed banana, 2 egg yolks, OO, chopped pear

Good luck!
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Typically my "food" day looks like this:

Breakfast:
Mushed banana (by fork), chopped pear and kiwi or pear and mango (depending on what's ripe), Olive oil, 2 egg yolks.

Snack: Banana or apple. sip Olive oil

Afternoon and evening: sipping 0,5 L of OJ with OO and sugar

Snack: banana or apple, sip OO

Dinner: 1 avocado and a tomato or 2 with Olive oil
an hour later about 3 times a week, 100 to 150g of fish (usually tuna or Makerel)

bedtime snack: Mushed banana with another fruit of choice, OO and 1 or 2 egg yolks, depending on if I've had fish or not.

Good luck,
Corinne.