some small problems; stomach irritability

Challenges and trouble-shooting
nick
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

some small problems; stomach irritability

Post by nick »

I have now been on the sample strict diet for six weeks and for some reason in the past two weeks I sometimes get diarhea and stomach irritability.

Today, I ate some yolks and they were fresh but tasted so 'flat' that my usual craving for them just vanished. They almost always are fresh and go out of my way to buy more then enough eggs so that I only have the freshest of the selection.

After I ate some, for the next three hours I felt kinda sick, just not 100 per cent like I had eaten something not good for me. But then after like 3 hours, I got the normal good feeling, like everything was ok.

I didn't eat them yesterday as my stomach and bowels just didn't seem to want them.

I guess I should start buying from some place else...or start eating some sashimi. Which by the way, for no reason I crave for and I have only had raw fish only once in my life.
Lyn

Re: some small problems; stomach irritability

Post by Lyn »

Nick,
Hello there :) How is your skin? and weight?
Maybe you just got a batch of eggs with alot of bad bacteria, huh? Perhaps the next batch from the same place will be fresh again like before.

I'm having weight challenges not being able to do the juice or the syrup (like raw honey and olive oil) both seem to give me loose bm (since we speak candidly on this sight :D )
nick

Post by nick »

Hello Lyn!

Yeah, I guess your right, but I'm going to call around and see if there are good places to get some fish. Its good to change it up!

Yeah, my skin has improved, but I still get cysts on my forehead and jawline and chin. I have started taking B5 and I hope this will clear me up.
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

is anyone completely clear?
i mean you said you've been on the strict diet and your skin has "only improved"? how bad was it before?

are there any real success stories, besides the mysterious wai and rrm???
nick

Post by nick »

My skin is so smooth and soft now, except for where I break out.
90 per cent does the diet work for, while the other 10 per cent have elevated hormones. It's been six weeks, and I still get spots, but it has lessened. But I cant take those cysts anymore.

Before the diet, my spots were more inflamed and my skin was not smooth and very raw and just not in good condition. It definitely has helped, but so far hasn't cleared me up.

There are many success stories, look at the old forum and testimonials. Plus this diet has done more than just helped my face.

How are you doing on the diet?
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

my blood sugar is out of control. i don't know if it's bc i have a desk job.

i haven't gone completely raw, bc wai says do as much as you can handle.

i also don't go completely raw, bc i know i wont be able to do it for the rest of my life.

my weaknesses are white rice with sushi and potatoes.

i agree it does help with skin, but i'm also afraid it makes use unusually sensitive to any munch food.
i've never been completely clear, but i do believe it helps greatly and i agree with the logic of the diet.

i've read old testimonials, but i wish more of those people would come back with their stories and some encouragement.
nick

Post by nick »

what do eat at your desk job?

cause it took me at least 2.5 weeks to figure out the sugar to oil ratio. I usually need 1 gram of fat for every 3 grams of sugar.

Once I got that figured out, I almost never get sugar lows anymore.

So yes, it does take some personal adjusting...

Are you willing to try different ratio's?
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

i start the day off with a banana and an apple. since, i'm just sitting i usually feel like i have enough energy. i take a small swig of olive oil , every couple bites.

when i feel hungry, which is not too often, i munch on grapes.

i usually eat sashimi for lunch.

i don't juice as often as i'd like though.

i know what to do on this diet. i've read the forums.

i'm just wondering if people have been able to keep it up, and if they did are they completely clear.

i've read the old testimonials. and that's the problem. they're all old. and no one has gone past a year, except rrm.
Brian
Administrator

Post by Brian »

Hi rafaelo,

I have been on this diet for 3 years now.
It took me a while to become strict, but I had maintained that for 1.5 years.
I was perfectly clear and extremely happy.
But my acne was not bad before this diet, I chose it for other reasons.

For the last year or so I have been about 98% strict.
I am almost always perfectly clear.
But sometimes if I choose to cheat too much I get a small pimple.
I also do not feel quite as well when I cheat, and thus will be stopping that shortly.

The reason why I began to cheat was because of social pressure.
It is extremely difficult for me to go out for a night and solely drink my own orange juice.
If I sit at a coffee shop to talk with a friend, I buy coffee or a pasteurized juice.
And of course the same applies to sitting with a friend at a restraunt or going to a club.

But, there are ways around this.
For example if you tip the staff well without buying anything, they will not be upset that you don't buy anything.
And at this point I feel I can more easily deal with these social pressures, thus I can maintain the diet the way I choose.

In 3 years I have never had a day that I "just don't feel good", aside from being sick with a cold once, or not getting enough sleep.
This used to happen to me occasionally before this diet.

Thus I am 100% satisfied with the diet.
The only issues have been my own in sorting out how to socialize with people and maintain this diet the way I choose.
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

:) thank you. thank you . thank you. that's exactly what i needed to hear.
BlueFrog

Post by BlueFrog »

Rafaelo, you might want to read Sula's testimony she posted last month. She's also been on the diet for over a year: http://www.waitalk.com/cgi-bin/bb3/ulti ... 2;t=000004

Or, sunpower's from just a couple of weeks ago. She's been on it for over a year as well: http://www.waitalk.com/cgi-bin/bb3/ulti ... 2;t=000006
_ ________ _
BlueFrog
nick

Post by nick »

Yeah, Brian summed it up quite well.

I went to bar last night and just drank my orange juice. No problems, but you I did feel a little out of place. But I just learn to live with who I am.
nick

Post by nick »

I buy raw salmon from a fish market that gets it shipped in everymorning. They have it on ice and is perfectly fresh the day I buy it. However the 2nd it loses some it freshness. I think its because my refridgerator isn't cold enough. Should I put it in plastic container with some ice, like they do at the fishmarket (laying the fish on ice)?

I have had diarrhea and my bowels are like they use to be. I stopped eating yolk because of this, and it hasn't gotten better, but still not normal.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

The colder, the better indeed (but don't freeze of course). So, yes you can put it on ice if your fridge isn't cold enough.
In the meantime you should consume as little fiber as possible; so just juices instead of whole fruits.
nick

Post by nick »

Indeed!

I just put it in a plastic container with some ice. The fish is in a white paper wrap. No freezing at all.

I mainly drink OJ (w/sugar and oil) all day long except for maybe an apple or banana.

The naturopath said I could have had a yeast infection, because of the yeast on my tongue. She said that was evidence of a possible candida problem, or that it could be a problem. I'm not quite sure what she means by a yeast infection affecting candida.

She did give me a prescription for isoflucone(can't remember the exact spelling) and it is supposed to take of the yeast infection.

Thanks RRM ;)

>>> VIEW THE NEXT PAGE >>>