Coated Tongue

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Thomas
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Coated Tongue

Post by Thomas »

While on this diet, my tongue gains a white coat.
I believe that this condition is related to a decrease in beneficial bacteria, so I would assume that consuming overly acidic fruit is the culprit (or maybe my olive oil is from not well ripened olives)...

Anyone else get this?
sunpower9

Post by sunpower9 »

Yes I got this initially when I started wais diet, its not there anymore.It could be a a cleansing reaction or a detox as they call it.
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

I used to do a detox fast: The lemon juice/mapple syrup 10 day "master cleanse". Usually once a year in the spring and my tongue also got coated white. I don't need to do this anymore and wouldn't advise it because it is too extreme for the body.
However I can confirm that the white coat on the tongue is only a transition and a sign that the body IS DETOXING. It's important to keep on going at this stage in order to complete the process.
Good luck, don't worry! Just observe. I find it amazing how quickly our bodies are in fact detoxing considering we've been giving them the wrong stuff for at least 20 years...

Cheers,
Corinne.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

The interesting thing is, when I add in more raw meat/seafood and cut back on the fruit, it almost immediately disappears.

Hmm...

I would like to believe it is detox, but... RRM/Wai any thoughts??