Questions on diet before I begin

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Aquaman
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Questions on diet before I begin

Post by Aquaman »

Hello there! I'm about to start this diet, but I had a few questions before I began.

In the Wai book it gave a sample meal of 1 apple, 1 banana and some olive oil. Could I change that to 2 bananas and some olive oil and still have it be a valid meal?

Does it matter if I have the egg yolks all at once or throughout the day?

If I'm understanding it right, the OJ/Olive oil combo drink is supposed to be something like a meal to go throughout the day? Like if I don't have time to make a salad or jam down some fruit, I could take a few sips and be good to go?

There also seems to be much ado about a certain tomato-cuke-chive salad, drenched with olive oil. Would it be ok to add some fruits into the salad?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Aquaman

Re: Questions on diet before I begin

Post by Aquaman »

Anyone...please? I want to start this off right.
dime

Post by dime »

In the Wai book it gave a sample meal of 1 apple, 1 banana and some olive oil. Could I change that to 2 bananas and some olive oil and still have it be a valid meal?
yes
Does it matter if I have the egg yolks all at once or throughout the day?
not much, but I always eat them at once
If I'm understanding it right, the OJ/Olive oil combo drink is supposed to be something like a meal to go throughout the day? Like if I don't have time to make a salad or jam down some fruit, I could take a few sips and be good to go?
yes, but don't drink too much at a time from the juice
There also seems to be much ado about a certain tomato-cuke-chive salad, drenched with olive oil. Would it be ok to add some fruits into the salad?
yes

Hope that helps, and have fun!
Aquaman

Post by Aquaman »

Thank you so much!