Could cane sugar break you out?

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Aquaman
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Could cane sugar break you out?

Post by Aquaman »

Hello again,

I'm a day away from hitting the 2 week mark, and I just recently started putting sugar in my OJ since I can't afford to refill to the top every time(since oranges are expensive where I live) I decided to put white cane sugar in the OJ to get more bang for my buck as it were(two tablespoons). Now I've been getting these really tiny whiteheads (like 5 of em, most are already out of the pore and just sitting on the skin), and at first I thought it was because I was putting lemon on my face (to diminish red marks), so I stopped that, since the lemon and sugar additions happened at the same time. But on the other hand, I can't help but think my face is still detoxing since it's still fairly early into the diet.

Is it possible to still be blowing gunk at this stage? Also is there any food that would reduce that 'sugar' taste in my mouth? It doesn't taste bad, it just makes me want to mouth wash since the taste...is one I could live without.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Could cane sugar break you out?

Post by RRM »

Aquaman wrote:I decided to put white cane sugar in the OJ
white cane sugar?
As far as i know, white sugar is refined sugar.
If its refined sugar, then its ok, as its pure.
I can't help but think my face is still detoxing since it's still fairly early into the diet.
In the first 2 weeks (or a little more) of the diet its normal to experience white heads.
is there any food that would reduce that 'sugar' taste in my mouth?
rinse with water after every meal.
Aquaman

Re: Could cane sugar break you out?

Post by Aquaman »

Thanks very much for the reply!