Nick

Post by Lyn »

:) Hello,
How are things going with you?
nick

Re: Nick

Post by nick »

ok.

I went to the dermatologist today and he gave me a presciption for omnicef, an antibiotic.

He also have me evoclin, clindamycin phosphate, which is a topical that you put on your face.

I asked for a hormone test, but he said that is only for severe acne, which I don't have.

I think I will not take any of the meds he gave me. I just can't do that for some reason.

However, I just realized the possible culprit for the acne after 5 weeks of the sample diet is that I have been working on a full feature movie, which is being shot in 3 weeks, so I have been sleep deprived and working late at night. Stress and lack of a proper sleep schedule has got to be the reason. It makes sense, as the previous attempts at the diet, I would acheive about 90 per cent clearness after 3 weeks.

I have cheated during the past 1.5 weeks, having supper with my friends and so on. However, I prefer this diet to cooked food. My body feels so much better. I have broken much more since.

I think I will take off fall quarter at university so that I can follow this diet with the least amount of stress and temptations of college life. I have to get clear skin, I can't go back to school like this anymore. Mostly because I know I can do the diet and going back to school would be too hard to follow this diet strictly, right where everyone indulges on beer and food and where they don't understand the reason why I do this diet.

So for the next 3-4 months, I plan to follow the strict diet and see what happens. It will be hard because all of my friends will be away, but its just one of those things that trumps everything else.

Thanks for checking in Lyn. It's so freakin' helpful that other people care...

I'll keep you updated.