fruit all @ once

Challenges and trouble-shooting
kylecortez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

fruit all @ once

Post by kylecortez »

I have a very important question. I'm wondering when I wake up if i can just eat alot of fruit for breakfast and will that fill up my liver completley which will give me blood sugar for the rest of the day. I know when you wake up, you are naturally more sensitive to insulin since you just woke up.

I was wondering if i could do this as opposed to eating fruit all day long. I ask this because I have had a weight problem my whole life, and obesity runs in my family big time. I wasn't comfortable with eating fruit all day long and constantly raising my blood sugar and having insulin come out. Could I just fill up once a day (maybe at the end of the day too) rather than just continuously eat fruit? My blood sugar control is already very shaky from unsucessful diets and intense exercise. I really need some good advice here about how to use these fruits so I don't end up a diabetic. Thanks
-Kyle
Monique

Re: fruit all @ once

Post by Monique »

wai says its totally d other way around!!!!!!!!!
if u r prone 2 gaining weight its even more important 2 eat lots of small meals n no big 1s coz wd every big meal u raise blood sugar a lot n store fat
if u dont want 2 store fat u need 2 feed ur blood wd some sugar constantly n no big meals @ all
this way u r not raising ur blood sugar but keeping it @ good level
Monique

Post by Monique »

wai says diabetes is caused by big meals
nick

Post by nick »

Kyle,

Have you read the how to lose wieght section of the book?

It is explained how this diet helps facilitate wieghtloss. Monique is right about too much in one meal will lead to wieght gain. However, it is practically impossible to overeat on fruits, so therefore, you would start getting fewer calories. Tell us what you eat on a daily basis?
kylecortez

Post by kylecortez »

i couldnt possibly tell you what i eat every day. ive tried nearly 20 different diets, have had multiple eating disorders, and have had obessive exercise habits. My weight has fluctuated up and down for 3 or so years now. I was especially into bodybuilding and I would tailor my nutrtion to gaining mass (i.e. eating everything in sight). I've done just about all there is to be done at this point (except for drug use like steroids or diet pills)

I really just need help guys. To date, i have never come across anything so beautifully designed than the wai diet. Her diet has nothing to do with opinion; its all fact!

The question was though that there would be no problem eating fruit all day long. I just thought that would take me on a constant up and down of blood sugar. I was hoping maybe you could fill up the liver in the morning and than the liver could release glycogen throughout the day. Guess it doesnt work like this
kylecortez

Post by kylecortez »

more importantly, i have another question. in the past, i have tried starving myself and doing low carb, and lots of exercise. i got really thin. i wont get too thin on this diet will i? i mean, sure i want to take weight off, but im scared to get really thin like i did sometimes. but by getting thin on the wai diet, ill be perfectly nurtured while the other ways i got thin were very dangerous. i know theres a difference in the way you pull it off but still you end up thin
nick

Post by nick »

You should really read the part on overwieght. This is where the facts are: as long as you follow the diet correctly, you won't start fading away just because you eat fruit all day long.

I felt the same way, and in fact, in my first few attempts at this diet, I lost 20 pounds and thought that it wasn't possible to maintain this diet. But I started examining what exactly I did and didn't do. Always making sure to have some fruit and to follow it with some olive oil. Figuring out the perfect sugar to oil ratio, which differs per person.

You are right, this diet is scientifically backed up, but it works wonderfully in real life too! After 5 months on this diet, I definitely feel stronger.

It will take some struggle in the first weeks. But always come back the site and find the answers to your questions, making sure that you are really doing them each day. This diet will give you strength where those other diets have failed.