Resuming Wai after being in prison

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Dreamer
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Resuming Wai after being in prison

Post by Dreamer »

Hello,

I have just got out of prison. I was locked up for 3 months. First of all let me describe my previous experience with Wai:

Before getting locked up, I was on Wai and physically very active drinking something like 1.5L of OJ+added sugar (about 8 table spoons per 750ml of juice) with no OO and eating around 10-20 yolks per day depending on the day plus fruits (bananas and grapes) for as much energy as I felt I needed. Probably totalling up to 3000-4000 calories depending on the day.

Then I got locked up and I had no choice but to abandon Wai and eat what I was given. Fixed times for meals, three times a day. Cooked food (gruel for breakfast, potatoes/macarooni + some kind of meat + salad for lunch, soup in the evening).

For the first 30 days I ate most of the food I was given.

For the last 60 days I started eating less and less and in the last 30 days I only ate a very little fraction of the food I was given. Perhaps 1000 calories at most (but probably even less).

During my time I worked out at least 1 hour a day and sometimes even more. Near the end when the weather got colder I went for one week without working out so much and just spent my time studying. During this time the weather suddenly got a lot colder and I became very sensitive to cold. I felt very weak and did not work out after this as much, it seemed too difficult to find the motivation.

Maybe a week after this I got out and now I have eaten 10 egg yolks mixed with about 0.4L of orange juice and 1 table spoon of Olive Oil in the mornings and also about 100g of raw salmon per day.

Also I have tried to sip orange juice for the remainder of the day with added sugar and olive oil (4 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of OO for 750ml) and eat bananas and grapes but it is really difficult because I absolutely do not understand the way my body requires energy anymore like I did before when I was doing Wai. I got so used to eating so little that doing what I remember worked before just doesn't feel right to me anymore.

While I was not eating so much in the last 60 days I felt my mind was much clearer than while digesting. Now with drinking OJ and eating fruits I get the same sensation that I cannot focus... I seriously am confused and don't know what's going on.

Also eating so often is bothering me because of tooth decay. I am confused how to handle drinking orange juice when I cannot do it through a straw (when I'm outdoors etc, should I simply not drink then ?).

Also I am 176cm tall and weighed 58kg before and about 55kg after getting out.

I am sincerely asking for all of your help to give me advice on how to recover from something like this. I have been so confused since getting out and am really depressed at the moment.

Also it's hard to find motivation for anything, I feel like I am too sensitive to cold weather as well (even though it is not so cold here at the moment it feels cold to me).

Also sleeping is troublesome, in the end I slept properly maybe only for 4 hours and rest of the night I was half-asleep/awake. Now in freedom I can sleep a bit better but still cannot properly sleep for more than 6 hours straight.

How can I get over this ? What and how should I be aiming to eat?

What's the best strategy for me to regain my vitality? Please post all your thoughts and advice !

Please ask questions if any important information is missing for you to be able to help!
RRM
Administrator

Re: Resuming Wai after being in prison

Post by RRM »

dreamer wrote: I only ate a very little fraction of the food I was given. Perhaps 1000 calories at most (but probably even less).
I became very sensitive to cold. I felt very weak
That's because you ate too little energy.
Too little nutrients in general.
I got so used to eating so little that doing what I remember worked before just doesn't feel right to me anymore.
That's because you are now used to eating too little.
Your body needs time to adjust to eating right again.
While I was not eating so much in the last 60 days I felt my mind was much clearer than while digesting.
That's normal.
Fasting has that effect. Partially fasting to a lesser degree, but still.
I seriously am confused and don't know what's going on.
Your body needs time to adjust.
Also eating so often is bothering me because of tooth decay.
Then eat extra after having not eaten for a while.
I am confused how to handle drinking orange juice when I cannot do it through a straw (when I'm outdoors etc, should I simply not drink then ?).
There are several bottles with straws that you can take with you.
Also I am 176cm tall and weighed 58kg before and about 55kg after getting out.
the result of eating too little.
am really depressed at the moment.
....too sensitive to cold
...Also sleeping is troublesome
All the result of under-eating.
Try eating a lot before you go to bed.