Eating Program Question

Challenges and trouble-shooting
adonis
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by adonis »

Hi Brian and Oscar,

I have conflicting information here, lol. I guess technically I am not 100% on the Wai diet eating salad with cucumbers. I guess what's important is that I am getting the results that I am looking for and the salad is not like eating cupcakes so I am good in that respect. I am on this for my acne. I have only 3-5 spots at all times but this is unacceptable being 34 years old. I work in the law enforcement world and trying to succeed in this field you need a professional image and acne is surely not a professional image.

I'll monitor the situation and if I notice any negative effects, I will discontinue the salad.

Thanks again guys. I have to branch out with my diet too. Been eating the same stuff for the past four days. Gets a little bland.

AD
harlotsdance

uh

Post by harlotsdance »

do you have to eat this diet for the rest or your life. IT doenst seem like there is anything to it? Raw eggs orange juice raw fish tons of fruit nuts. Then having to put in on a caculator. is there an easy way to this diet. can you have anything cooked? checking the freshness of the eggs, how long do they stay fresh? im going to start crying. I have given up so much and now i feel like i should just never eat. boohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
can i have see's candy?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

adonis wrote:Hi Brian and Oscar,

I have conflicting information here, lol...

....I'll monitor the situation and if I notice any negative effects, I will discontinue the salad.
Not really, we're actually saying the same thing. :)
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Welcome Harlotsdance,
Don't panic! Just start out doing 2 weeks on the sample diet and see how it feels. Then decide about the rest of your life. Anybody can give up a few things for two weeks...
Personally I went into it gradually, but that is because I felt that for me it would be a life thing, therefore I went slow. Everybody needs to find their way.
All info a bout freshness of eggs, what you can and can't eat is on the site in great detail.Study it carefully!
C.
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Harlotsdance,
Have a look at some of the members sample menu days in the What to eat? thread...