Started to sweating a lot and had also increased heart rate

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Novidez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Started to sweating a lot and had also increased heart rate

Post by Novidez »

Last night, March 15, I experienced some weird stuff when I was already lied down on bed: I started to feel very hot, sweating a lot, trembling and my heartbeat was way faster. I got up immediately and went to the kitchen to eat something. The question was: "What is this really suppose to mean?". These symptoms indicate lack of energy (carbs & fat) right? Or is it protein? I think I still must learn how to listen to my body...
Well, nevertheless, I was worried and got really scared! :( I had to eat whatever it came to my mind: 4 Yolks + 4 tbsp. OO + 4 tbsp. Sugar, Water + 1 tbps. OO + 1 tbsp. Sugar, 4 bananas. I know, I probably must overeat, but after eating, I felt much better. Actually, it was like a pill for me to fall asleep. Really, really impressive: as soon I went to bed I fell asleep immediately!

Watching what I ate this day - 2 Tomatoes (small) + 1 tbsp. OO, 2L OJ + 8 tbsp. OO + 8 tbsp. Sugar and after 1 Brazil Nut, 120 Pre-heated Salmon (marinated with ACV) - I was ok for the next 3 hours until this happened.
This is very interesting though: considering my meals from the previous days, this day I didn't have any ripe fruit to eat, so I drank more 500mL of OJ to compensate. However, eat seems this was not enough...? And the way I fell asleep kinda tells me that something is still missing too (not to mention my bowels, that still aren't functioning properly).

What are your overall thoughts about this? What should I add more to my meal?
And is this what you mean by listening to our body? In a extreme way I guess :P

Just for curisosity, my mind was really focused and I simply had to move when I was feeling this. Were adrenaline and noradrenaline on their finest?
Novidez

Re: Started to sweating a lot and had also increased heart rate

Post by Novidez »

** forget to mention that I also ate 3 tsp. of Shelled Hemp Seeds on my emergency food
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

*** Sorry, I should have also mentioned that I don't know whether or not Prozac withdrawal can be a cause here too.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:Last night, March 15, I experienced some weird stuff when I was already lied down on bed: I started to feel very hot, sweating a lot, trembling and my heartbeat was way faster. I got up immediately and went to the kitchen to eat something. The question was: "What is this really suppose to mean?". These symptoms indicate lack of energy (carbs & fat) right? Or is it protein?
Lack of energy.
Low protein consumption does not trigger that.
It is the #1 mistake on this diet: consuming too little energy.
So, you must increase your energy intake.
this was not enough...?
No.
What should I add more to my meal?
more juice, more raw animal food, more nuts.
And is this what you mean by listening to our body? In a extreme way I guess :P
It got this far because you did not listen sooner.
You really need to focus on learning how to listen to your body more carefully.
Just for curisosity, my mind was really focused and I simply had to move when I was feeling this. Were adrenaline and noradrenaline on their finest?
Yes, in an 'emergency' situation that is what happens.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:more juice, more raw animal food, more nuts.
I thought about increasing the quantity of OO on my OJ because I really want to my bowels work properly. The other day I put around 185g of OO, but isn't that too much?
You didn't mention sugar, but I can put some more spoons on the OJ too right? I'm going to increase my OJ intake, but the problem is that ingesting 2L in a 4-6 hour window makes me feel really full :S
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:I thought about increasing the quantity of OO on my OJ because I really want to my bowels work properly. The other day I put around 185g of OO, but isn't that too much?
No, it isnt. Some people thrive on more fat.
It is about finding your balance.
A better way of ingesting more fat (as it comes with vitamins etc as well), is by eating more fatty fish, yolks, avocado and/or nuts.
You didn't mention sugar, but I can put some more spoons on the OJ too right? I'm going to increase my OJ intake, but the problem is that ingesting 2L in a 4-6 hour window makes me feel really full :S
Sure, you need more sugars.
More OJ is better than more sugar, of course.
If drinking more OJ makes you feel too much full, you can also increase the eating window a bit accordingly.