Poo

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Novidez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: POO

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:Consuming a lot of whole bananas, you consume a lot of fiber. Fiber can cause constipation, and may also cause watery poo.
Consuming little fiber, you give your bowels a break and they will probably function better.
My advice: mainly drink sieved juices.
Thank you RRM! I will definitely focus more on making OJ. I don't have really good materials to make another kind of juice except for OJ. It will be hard though, it takes me quite some time to do only 2L xD
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:Consuming little fiber, you give your bowels a break and they will probably function better.
Btw, the fiber from Avocado is an exception or it's better to avoid it too?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:
RRM wrote:Consuming little fiber, you give your bowels a break and they will probably function better.
Btw, the fiber from Avocado is an exception or it's better to avoid it too?
When you have digestive/poo issues, you better try consuming very little fiber for a while (which includes avocado fiber).
Once these issues are gone, you can gradually incorporate the fiber back into your diet to find out how much fiber suits you best.
You can use a juice exractor to make avocado 'juice'(creamy). Its incredibly delicious.
Novidez

Poo

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:When you have digestive/poo issues, you better try consuming very little fiber for a while (which includes avocado fiber).
Once these issues are gone, you can gradually incorporate the fiber back into your diet to find out how much fiber suits you best.
Ok ok, thank you!
You can use a juice exractor to make avocado 'juice'(creamy). Its incredibly delicious.
And yeah, I really need to get that juice extractor :roll: . That sounds delicious! It should look like a mousse I guess ;D