Not Hungry

Challenges and trouble-shooting
keyaziz
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Not Hungry

Post by keyaziz »

Hi,

I have searched everywhere but cannot find anything to help me but if i have missed something please tell me.

I know that fruits etc dont have appetite enhancers but i am really struggling.

I have been trying this diet for a week now and have the a egg yolk everyday with oj and try to eat as much fruit and salad as possible. My problem is that i just dont seem to be able to eat as much as i think i should be. I mean i think i managed to eat the entire salad i made on just one day this week and have made trhe salad last for three days after this.

I used to be quite depressed a few years ago and used to hardly eat anything (one little pot of yoghurt maybe at most) and drink tea all day. Since then i havent had the biggest appetitie.

Although i dont seem to have the hunger or motivation to eat..i feel quite irritated. I have tried forcing myself to eat but really would rather not. Is this because i am going through withdrawal from cooked food/bad proteins? I am guessing it is that. If so how long will it take for me to overcome it..I don't need specifics but i would be interested to know how others felt when they first started the sample diet.

Also when i first started i noticed i was sleeping a lot longer and without any disturbances. The other day i went to bed at around 10/11pm and didnt awake until 1.30pm the next day!!!

Also on a good note i havent had any digestive problems...the reason for doing this diet...and to get rid of horrid blackheads!...(does anyone know how long blackheads will take to start disappearing??) and dont get bloated either.

Anyway thanks for your input :)

Irrevocable.
Thomas

Re: Not Hungry

Post by Thomas »

I would suggest starting out by juicing and eating no more than one piece of fuit at a time.

Sip (literally) from OJ every 5 minutes minutes or so and your body will eventually come around.

The odd thing for me is that on this diet I find I eat much MORE than I did on my old diet (cooked paleo style). I think it may have something to do with being a little bit underweight before starting this diet.
trust yourself
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Originally posted by irrevocable:
...try to eat as much fruit and salad as possible. My problem is that i just dont seem to be able to eat as much as i think i should be.
If you are undereating, you should make eating more easy, by eating food that contains as little fiber and as much energy; so, indeed, as Thomas said, by drinking juices (from the juice-centrifugator or citrus press) and consuming fresh raw animal food and nuts.
I mean i think i managed to eat the entire salad i made on just one day this week and have made trhe salad last for three days after this.
Salads contain very little energy while it takes a lot to eat and digest them.
I have tried forcing myself to eat but really would rather not. Is this because i am going through withdrawal from cooked food/bad proteins?
No, its probably your body trying to tell you that it doesnt like to work so hard for the required energy.
Also when i first started i noticed i was sleeping a lot longer and without any disturbances. The other day i went to bed at around 10/11pm and didnt awake until 1.30pm the next day!!!
Good, that's great!
does anyone know how long blackheads will take to start disappearing??
May take a few weeks.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Originally posted by Thomas:
The odd thing for me is that on this diet I find I eat much MORE than I did on my old diet (cooked paleo style). I think it may have something to do with being a little bit underweight before starting this diet.
Exactly.
When you appetite is no longer being impaired by chemicals in food, your body will try to (re)gain its optimum weight, through adjusting your appetite.
keyaziz

Post by keyaziz »

Thanks for replying so quickly :) I will try doing that I think that would probably be better for me anyway not being a big eater.