blending and freezing

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Maleko
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

blending and freezing

Post by Maleko »

Does freezing bananas or freezing fish create any damage to the food?

Secondly, does blending nuts into nut milk, like almonds or brazil nuts, damage the food?
CurlyGirl

Re: blending and freezing

Post by CurlyGirl »

Hi Maleko,

In the acne sample diet rules, Wai says that when you blend banana in a mixer/blender, the high rotation speed of the knives in the blender/mixer originates heat at a molecular level, due to friction, which somehow produces acne-causing molecules in banana in particular.

Given this, I would think that blending nuts to make nut milk also changes the molecular structure of the nuts, producing some kind of 'dirty' protein in the process. It may also damage the fatty-acid structure of the nuts. Maybe you could grind the nuts with a mortar and pestle first, adding a little water to make a paste, and then put the nut pulp into a jar, add more water and shake well, then strain the milk to get a smooth result. That is one way of making nut milk without generating too much molecular heat.
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

About the freezing issue, see this section of the acne book:

http://www.freeacnebook.com/45-46.htm

In it, Wai says, "freezing also causes the origin of 'dirty' (and toxic) protein. (See www.13.waisays.com/cooking.htm) The effect is less severe than through cooking, but it's still there."
Maleko

Post by Maleko »

Thanks curly! I wonder if using this computer also causes some dirty protein to form too LOL. I bet it does. Seems like everything is pretty much harmful. I think I am gonna toss my car....wait, already done that. I think I am gonna toss my blender and my TV and all electric appliances cuz of the electromagnetic radiation.

I have already tossed most of the stuff in the house that outgasses, but guess what? There is nasty mold in the house. Also, the volcano is spitting out nasty smog here, so I cant breathe the air. I would get a good air purifier but I dont want the EMF's. I cant even wash my face with tap water or it will give me acne; heck I even have to wash off the salt water after I go for a surf.

Man I need to find a nice cave somewhere tropical, and I will just catch rain water and eat some bugs now and then to supplement my tree climbing habits. I need a guide to bug eating. I wonder how bugs fit into the cellulite and acne diet.
Maleko

Post by Maleko »

....oh...I would eat more raw fish too, but all the salmon here in hawaii is farm raised, and now they are adding artificial color to it. The Ahi is mostly previously frozen, and the rest is packed in that nasty moisture absorbent paper stuff and stirofoam that probably has tons of dioxins released into my fish.

I guess I just need to go to the pier every two days, and get fresh fish, and gut it myself so no dirty proteins form. But the problem is getting there, I guess I need to drive, and I heard cars give off tons of EMF's too. Well, I guess I better work harder at my job to pay for this all, except I work from my computer, which gives off tons of EMF's.

I have to move though anyway, cuz of all the air issues, like the smog from the volcano. But I have to move somewhere tropical, so I get get a good supply of fruit and have a balanced climate so I dont spend all day inside this artificial cave. But I need to move somewhere that I can just get everything I need for free and dont have to drive...so like somewhere with tons of fruit trees near the ocean and no mold problems and no angry volcanoes :-) Any suggestions LOL
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Ehhh... :D
Brian
Administrator

Post by Brian »

You're in Hawaii and most of the Ahi available is previously frozen?

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with that picture?

If I want I can order fresh Hawaiin Ahi every day, and I live in Canada.
Maleko

Post by Maleko »

Ya, go figure. Most of the Ahi at the stores comes from Thailand, even though this is like Ahi mecca here LOL.

We have to go to fine restaraunts nearby, if we want to eat it fresh, unless I drive all the way to the city. Its cheaper just to order a 10 or 15 dollar appetizer, and its more fun. I really dont mind, we enjoy going out.