Sugar 'addiction' & Candida

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

LOL :D
avo wrote:Why can't everything be immediate, it would take a lot of guesswork out of life ;).
Hmmm, the mind wanders..."Eat a Big Mac and die now!" :twisted:
mesay

Post by mesay »

Hi all, still impress by your energies

I want to share my experience with you. (but sorry for my english since i'm learning dutch actively)

About candida, my experience is a mix of thing. It all began with only skin problem when i was 19, altought i handen't experience any acne being teen. it goes on with severe digestive problem and also trouble mind. I leave the details beside but it was getting worse to worse and i tried everything (that's why i cam to way's site 2 years ago).

The answer ? It turn on to be a mercure intoxication due to teeth fillin (amalgame in french). I started getting much better just 4 mounth ago by getting get rid of it. The candida seems to grow to protect the body of mercure. It was a natural reaction. So be sure you don't are polluted anymore before fighting a candida cause it is not the cause of your problem but a consequence. And by fithing there, is a lot of to say: i like to ear that fruit diet work cause it cure your body of the mercure in the same time.

I know it is a long post, but i want to share with you my little secret for the morning. I eat only yolks eggs raw. I read that the sugar in the mourning is bad en difficult to regulate. it is perfect related to candida.

+ 1 for not mixing fruits with fat (my stomach can't)

+ 1 for having problem eating fruits after other sugar (quinoa, sarassin)

thank you
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Interesting; I didnt know this theory about an amalgam-candida relationship.
In this study no such relationship was found, however.
mesay wrote: i like to ear that fruit diet work cause it cure your body of the mercure in the same time.

I wish that to be true, but I doubt it. :(
I read that the sugar in the mourning is bad en difficult to regulate. it is perfect related to candida.
Sugar is always seen as bad, but it is not more difficult to regulate in the morning. There is nothing wrong with sugar, as long as it is taken in accordance with your direct need for energy.