what to eat? what to do? whats ok?

Challenges and trouble-shooting
somebodyelse
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by somebodyelse »

Can I weigh oranges with the skin and be able to find out how much fat?
Misspelled in the last post.

I think the squeezing of the oranges is going to be another thing that gets me.

Mabye you can tell me how much whole orange it takes to = a liter of orange juice and I can try that and also add the sugar maybe.
somebodyelse

Post by somebodyelse »

Or I guess I can squeeze about 3 liters for three days in advance?

I could do that.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

About 10-14 oranges per liter, depending on the oranges. Don't you have a literbottle or a measuring device?

Can you squeeze the OJ first thing in the morning (or last thing the previous evening)? I wouldn't keep the OJ for more than a day, so no squeezing 3 days in advance, I'm afraid...
somebodyelse

Post by somebodyelse »

yes I know how to find a liter I mint I was asking how many whole oranges it would take to = the liter of OJ to eat them with out squezzing,but never mind I will try squeezing the liter of oj the night before.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

Have you got an electric orange squeezer? It does it faster.

I love that scene in Superman 2 where clarke squeezes a glass of orange for Lois in 5 seconds. I need a Clarke. *hissyfit*
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Yeah, a citric press is really cheap. I got mine for 16 euros.
somebodyelse

Post by somebodyelse »

I am still having problems staying on this.

Which is why I wanted to supplement with liquid amino acids to help me make it through out the day like a protien supplement would and I also have zero help with any of this.

Is this a option?Do amino acids act like a protien or are they way different?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Protein consists of long chains of amino acids. But we only need protein/amino acids for maintenance and muscle building, not for energy. For energy you need sugars and fats.

Tell us what and when you eat, and where you have problems.
somebodyelse

Post by somebodyelse »

today I tried a liter of squeezed orange juice after I woke up with three table spoons of sugar with three table spoons of olive oil.At lunch a banana with two table spoons of olive oil I think.then I ate something not on the diet because I felt wierd.

Do I need more table sugar to have more energy?

I don't know.
Oscar wrote:Protein consists of long chains of amino acids. But we only need protein/amino acids for maintenance and muscle building, not for energy. For energy you need sugars and fats.
Thats wierd I have way more energy if I take a protien supplement .
avo

Post by avo »

Did you drink the whole liter of juice after waking?
somebodyelse

Post by somebodyelse »

kcal doesn't equal a calorie does it? Isn't a kcal 0.001 of a calorie?Didn't someone say they were the same in this thread?
somebodyelse

Post by somebodyelse »

avo

Yes I drank it within a half hour.
avo

Post by avo »

Well, there's your mistake. It is only supposed to be sipped throughout the day, like a mouthful or so every 5, 10, 20 or more minutes, when you feel you need it. Definately not all at once like that.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I posted this before:
Oscar wrote:Okay, why not do something like this:

Every morning squeeze 1 liter of OJ with 6 teaspoons of table sugar and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Take sips during the day, whenever you feel you need energy or when hungry. Unless you want to eat something, then you eat.

I eat a kind of breakfast, with 3 pieces of fruit and olive oil. Then lunch, 1 piece of fruit with olive oil, late afternoon 1/2 avocado with olive oil, dinner 100gr fish, late night snack 2 pieces of fruit with olive oil.
I eat my egg yolks with lunch and late night snack, but you have to see when the best time would be for you (when you can take a rest).

A piece of fruit is something like a banana or an apple, so if you want to eat strawberries, you'll have to take more of those to get to the same amount.
Yes kcal = calorie.
somebodyelse

Post by somebodyelse »

kcal = 0.001 of a calorie and the kcal to left on the calculator is in correctly put there and means calorie.