Progress is slow...

Challenges and trouble-shooting
Agent
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Agent »

Well I did think you were joking, avalon. I just have to be absolutely certain and unambiguous when discussing McDonald's etc. Apologies for my sillyness 8)
avalon

Post by avalon »

I knew that :roll: Of course I knew that :roll:

Taco Hell...a few times...a little cheesey if you know what I mean. I'd rather go to a real Mexican Restaraunt, Baby! But how can I now, now that Wai has changed me from a Sinner :twisted: to Siant :D

That's it! I quit AGAIN! I must have a TACO!!!

Here's an idea, what if all us on Wai pick a day- a few months down the line say...for Glutteny! S.A.D potluck! We'll meet at some international Hotel for Sunday Buffet! Pancakes, Bagels, waffles, cooked eggs, cooked everything!

How's our Island coming?
dadasarah

Post by dadasarah »

Ahhhh, no Avalon, don't tempt me!!! I've been so bad this week! Right now, fortunately, all I'm craving is grapefruit and watermelon. Mmmmmm...
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck
huntress

Post by huntress »

Avalon dearie...while you're at it, how bout getting some Nachos as well? Don't forget to double up on the guacamole and salsa...oh and extra cheese toppings too. :twisted:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Better bring some buckets for afterwards... :twisted:
avalon

Post by avalon »

LOL!

Here comes that waifer again!

Guacamole and sour cream...dreeeaaaaammmmmm...NOOOO I'M AWAKE!

Nachooooooooooossssssss....hhuuunnnnntttttrrrrreeeeesssssssss...

Sssmmmmeeeeaaaagggggooooollllllllll!

Sorry, too silly. Too many years of Monty Python :shock:
RRM
Administrator

Re: Progress is slow...

Post by RRM »

Agent wrote:a couple of times I have had this:
All of a sudden I feel nauseous, dizzy, weak, very unwell as if I'm about to pass out. I have found that this is remedied by eating protein (egg yolks).
Thats the blood sugar level going down too much (which is also bad regarding acne)
Solution: you need to monitor your blood sugar level more closely.
Protein helps because its both sugar and fat (good combi). Of course, sugar and fat also helps.
If your diet lacks energy (due to a lack of money) you need to add more sugar and oil (is cheapest).
Last thing, can I really not drink tap water (UK) on the diet?
If it is low in sodium and potassium, its okay.
Agent

Re: Progress is slow...

Post by Agent »

Thank you RRM for your useful comments!

Two nights ago after about an hour trying to get to sleep I had to vomit twice. I can't be sure what did this, most likely I didn't check the freshness of each egg well enough although I had been feeling quite rough for a few anyway days inc. MILD cold symptoms, which I'm sure have been kept at bay by this diet.

Anyway, since then I have seen an improvement in the condition of my skin and I'm generally feeling better.

Think I'm getting there eventually... :)

Cheers again.