Cellulite /Acne Help

Challenges and trouble-shooting
hannah
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Cellulite /Acne Help

Post by hannah »

Hello. I am new and I would like to eliminate acne and cellulite. I have suffered from both for many years and I am emotionally damaged by it.

I am 25 years old, I weigh 95 lbs and I am 57inches tall( 4'8'') I have been so depressed lately, looking in the mirror wondering what happend to my body. I take pictures outside in the sun of my backside and I download them onto my computer and look at my cellulite and I get so depressed.

I have moderate cellulite and acne, I have read the waisays book, and I am starting to eat some of the foods.

The past few days I have been drinking a lot of water with fresh lemon slices, sometimes 1 1/2 or 2 liters a day. for me this is a lot of water because I normally never drink any water.

I immediately began having these headaches where my eyes felt weak, I assumed it was due to all the water I was drinking.

I also began to walk on my treadmill at home for an hour or about 1.5 miles. I know I should walk more.

I am kind of lost ... I am trying to get myself together on what I should be doing and how. I keep just trying to eat the right foods, but I am not eating them in the right order or quantity.

I printed out the page : http://www.waisays.com/suggestions.htm

If I go by this 1-7 suggestions/ rules will this eliminate my acne and cellulite?

Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello Hannah and welcome to the forum. :)

I would say the best thing to do is to start with following the Acne Sample Diet (http://www.freeacnebook.com/SampleDiet.htm) for at least two weeks. Follow all the rules very strictly, and if you break any of them, the two weeks start all over. After those two weeks you can either keep on the ASD, or start experimenting with bringing back other foods into your diet, according to the rules laid out in Chapter 48 of the book.

It might take some time to completely get rid of the acne, and certainly of the cellulite, but after two weeks ASD you should see at least some changes, for better or for worse, also depending on the amount of detoxing your body needs to do.

If you're not sure you're eating the right amount, just ask, or post in the Diet Diaries section.

Good luck! :)
hannah

Hannah

Post by hannah »

Thank you very much for replying so quickly. I am printing out the pages now.
avo

Post by avo »

From my own and others experiences, expect your skin to get better, then worse, then gradually better as time goes on, if you stick close to the diet. But you are an individual, and just might just get better and better. Good luck.
hannah

Thanks!

Post by hannah »

Thank you avo for your support!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Most dieters experience a gradual improvement, without the ups and downs as described by Avo. In some it is with ups and downs, and in some the clear improvement is almost immediate, and in rare occasions there is not that much improvement at all.
So, we are all different, but the chances are good that your skin will do just fine.
hannah

thanks for the support!

Post by hannah »

Thanks RRM!