Bike Accident, alter eating?

Challenges and trouble-shooting
sabie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Bike Accident, alter eating?

Post by sabie »

I had a bike accident on the weekend and now I have brusies, contusions and cracked (I'm pretty sure) ribs. This means I am stuck on pain killers and IBProfen and my tummy hates all those drugs. I have to make sure I eat before taking them but I have no appetite and I'm going to get sick of bananas and avocadoes as being unable to do anything all day will make me cranky and fed up with eating the same stuff all day. I would have normally used a "bread product" to prepare my tummy for the drugs but now I don't know what to do. I want be able to eat something that will protect me against feeling "sick" from the drugs and also protect my stomach. What are some munch foods that might do this (no not vegtables, not juice)? I'm also thinking of eating a little cottage cheese or something with calcium in it. I'm also taking Arnica. And, I am taking lower doses of the drugs and am thus in pain all the time so I need to figure this out. I really don't want to eat bread but what about a rice product, there is a gluten free bakery down the street from me. Actually, I can get anything I want around here so access is not a problem. Are the egg yolks and fish really good for bone healing? Thanks! I'm going to go watch my 3rd video since Sat. after I stop feeling quesy.
nick

Post by nick »

RRM has mentioned that egg yolks are perfect for healing bodies.
When I was sick they seemed to really help and my body loved them.
sabie

Post by sabie »

thanks Nick, I'll eat some tonight..I'm hoping that because of how "clean" I eat my healing will be a bit faster...the long weeks stretch ahead
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Sorry to hear that... :(

I agree with the egg yolks.
sabie

Post by sabie »

thanks, I got thrown onto a bridge from the sidewalk because of a stunned pedestrian, I guess I'm lucky I wasn't run over as I flew over my handlebars and flipped in the air before landing but right now I'm just feeling tired of being injured (third injury in three years) and I think my ribs are really messed up. I'm sure I'll feel more positive in a few days. Time to go do some deep breathing, lolol