Tried OJ today-ups and downs

Challenges and trouble-shooting
razza
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Tried OJ today-ups and downs

Post by razza »

I made 4 cups of oj today, but by the end of the day felt like I had too much sugar--I was wired. Some egg yolk added to my last glass of juice evened me out. How do you manage to drink that much juice without flucuating up and down? I tried to drink small amounts at a time, but shortly after drinking it I would feel low again. Do I eat fruit at the same time I drink juice? Maybe I am not putting enough oil in it.

How much oil do you put in a cup of juice? I have not been measuring, but maybe I put three spoonfuls in per cup. They are small spoons, I guess the equivalent of a tsp.
nick

Post by nick »

You will have to figure that one out but generally it is for every two grams of sugar you need one gram of fat. Drink more frequently and take smaller sips from the juice, this will help even things out.

Good Luck.
avalon

Post by avalon »

This is exactly what worries me. Worries isn't the right word. Perplexes me.

I'm just a follower that doesn't think OJ 'has' to be such a big part of the diet. It can be, If it's working for you and you are having no problems. And everyone is different.

I think people who haven't read the wai book, from this forum, feel they should be drinking tons of juice, when it is not a mandatory part of the diet, right? It's not like cooked fish, or cooked eggs, meaning these two references are clearly a no no. Oj is there as a choice. If needed and tolerated and enjoyed it's good.

I don't mean to imply you haven't read the book, razza. This is just a big issue with me, and me alone it seems... so I get excited about it...

12345678910 :roll:

DOHHH!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I still don't understand where you get your idea of "tons of juice", Avalon. The only one drinking lots of OJ, is RRM. I drink 1 liter OJ per day, and if you look at what people on a normal diet get recommended for water, it's 1.5 - 2 liters, so much more than the amount of OJ I consume.

Besides, nobody ever mentioned it is a mandatory part of the diet, not even the main stay of it, except you. You're the only one claiming that others have said this.

Of course I understand your attitude if you're on a personal crusade, because then every drop of OJ is one too many... ;D

avalon

Post by avalon »

I'm sorry :oops:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Apology accepted (, Captain Needa). ;)
avalon

Post by avalon »

Don't get cocky kid :wink: