60s CP in one month

Breathing, sleeping, running, meditation, yoga, relaxation
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: 60s CP in one month

Post by dime »

Strange about the sinusitis.. maybe you're overdoing it with the cold showers?

Right now I'm focusing on making good habits, like running, lifting some weights, biking, cold showers, etc, rather than focusing on the CP.
In the end I want to do them automatically, without having to think or plan, now I have to do this, then that, etc.
So this is what I've realized so far about this stuff, same as Kasper.
It's more rewarding to focus on forming good, long-term habits, than on reaching the 60CP in a month (which based on when this tread was started, is quite impossible anyway :D).
fred

Post by fred »

I don't use the Frolov device anymore because it is not funny to breathe in it and I also want to focus on making good habits for the rest of my life.
I have found that walking barefoot in the dew has some very good effects and is much more enjoyable.I now do my physical exercice barefoot on the grass and it is much more enjoyable and beneficial.
I am also now grounded during the night (using a wire, a pole and an anti-static wrist band). Briefly I try to stay grounded as much as possible.

Grounding seems to have very good effect. I have recovered from food poisoining much faster than my previous experiences. I have more energy when grounded in front of my computer. My father has less pain in his legs since he walks barefoot on the grass every day. Walking barefoot is also very important to maintain the arch foot.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I agree that walking barefoot is more natural than walking in (non-barefoot) shoes (obviously), but I'm not sure that those beneficial effects have anything to do with grounding per se. Aside from the natural use of the feet and legs, I can imagine the soles of the feet getting massaged (apparently the whole body is represented there, through nerve endings).
dime

Post by dime »

So then buying shoes that will somehow massage your feet while you walk will have the same effect? :)
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

I agree that walking barefoot is more natural than walking in (non-barefoot) shoes (obviously), but I'm not sure that those beneficial effects have anything to do with grounding per se. Aside from the natural use of the feet and legs, I can imagine the soles of the feet getting massaged (apparently the whole body is represented there, through nerve endings).
You can also walk barefoot on a treadmill, but totally different feeling.
Grounding allows a transfer of electrons into the body. (you can test it yourself width a multimeter)
Inflammation is caused by free radicals and that free radicals are neutralized with electrons from any source.
Electrons are the source of the neutralizing power of antioxidants.
In the feedback of individuals who have grounded themselves, people notice that pain was reduced.
Such reduction of pain is evidence (but not proof) that inflammation is reduced.
However, studies point clearly in that direction.
http://www.earthinginstitute.net/studie ... s_2004.pdf

Have you ever tried grounding indoors Oscar ?
fred

Post by fred »

fred

Post by fred »

Artour has some good information about earthing : http://www.normalbreathing.com/e/earthing.php

I am using now his solution with an aluminum foil strip and it works much better than with an antistatic wrist band as my voltmeter can attest. The surface area of grounding is an important factor.
dime

Post by dime »

There's not so much research on earthing, and the existing research is a bit fuzzy.
It does make sense in some way though.
I just wrap the wire around the finger. Just touching the wire on leg for example doesn't have as good effect at lowering the body voltage.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Today I found out that my mother is using http://www.zakairan.com/ProductsLightBo ... _0gSXBULM8 for 4 weeks. I didn't know about this. But it is the same process as the H2O2 Kasper posted. Creating more oxygen in the body by letting chemicals react with stomache acid. Now comes the unbelievable thing: My mother can't sleep for longer than 5-6 hours and she uses very little of this substance. Her athlete's feet (the reason why she started to take it) are healing slowly already! It is really incredible, but all the effects again are comparable to buteyko exercises with high CP. Cleansing reactions!
It can be very useful to use as a mouth wash, because I have white tongue coating and some small inflamed spots in my throat. If I gargle with it while mixing it with an acid I might help to oxygenize it, helping it to defeat the latent colonies of bacteria/viri and maybe even the candida (?) that causes the white coating.

Will report later on it. I'm not planning to ingest it, as it will interfere with my natural buteyko process that is going very good atm. If I fail again by oversleeping, I will use this instead of the licorice root before going to bed to shorten my sleep time. AWESOME!
overkees

Post by overkees »

I just read some articles about edible roots. Most roots have anti fungal and bacterial properties. And chimpanzees like them alot, they eat m year round. The rest of the chimpanzee diet looks alot like the wai diet, with almost only fruits, and if these are very scarce they switch to seeds leafs flowers and wood. They also eat alot of eggs, birds and insects consisting of 5-10 % of their diet. But they also eat some roots even when the fruits are in season.
So i searched nutritional values, and it was comparable to fruits, only a lot less carbs. But then i found out that some roots, like horseradish, have Enzymes that maybe could increase oxygenation. But I'm not an expert on it.
Anyway, I am very fond of alot of roots and am thinkingnto reintroduce some more into the diet to see what it does.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Intersting stuff overkees.
If I fail this summer with my goal, I'm going to try maybe H2O2 or what you mother is trying now.
Could you give an example of roots you are going to eat, or those chimpanzee eat ?
overkees

Post by overkees »

I would like to add that I do recommend doing very thorough research if people are thinking to try natrium chlorite. The fact that my mother has made good results is not an encouragement for anyone to start using it. It could be very dangerous to experiment with these things.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

I would like to add that I do recommend doing very thorough research if people are thinking to try natrium chlorite. The fact that my mother has made good results is not an encouragement for anyone to start using it. It could be very dangerous to experiment with these things.
Absolutely agree.