Wai Warrior - for autophagy - AN EXPERIMENT

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
Dreamer
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Wai Warrior - for autophagy - AN EXPERIMENT

Post by Dreamer »

Thank you for your attention, warrior! :)

Also owning a Versapers would be a good idea for trying this, right? Which model do you recommend ? http://versapers.com/juicers.html
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Dreamer : Yes MRR uses the versapers as in your link, me too, with this machine extracts the juice of mango, banana, grapes, apples, pineapples, this is an incredible extractor. For oranges he (MRR) Santos Type 10. The best on the market but also the most expensive. Bars and restaurant are equipped santos juicer types 11 and 10 here.

Important note which was not discussed here .... is stress. I read about the benefit of autophagy, I found a lot of things but each time only a small sentence on stress, such as resistance to stress. But since I am the Warrior Diet WAI I am much less stress. Or not at all .... The day my heart is calm my breathing is calm, relaxed. My heart beats slow and steady. Normally, I am a fairly stress, but since WW anymore. I have confidence in myself. I feel any more or less stress. Is this normal? There is something normal? High resistance to stress .... You have a MRR explanation ?

To understand simply because of the translation. Since Wai Warrior, I do virtually no stress, my heart beats slowly, this is really nice.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:since I am the Warrior Diet WAI I am much less stress. Or not at all .... The day my heart is calm my breathing is calm, relaxed. My heart beats slow and steady. Normally, I am a fairly stress, but since WW anymore. I have confidence in myself. I feel any more or less stress. Is this normal? There is something normal? High resistance to stress .... You have a MRR explanation ?
Yes, its because your body lacks energy; it tries to minimize the effects of adrenaline / epinephrine that converts muscle tissue in available energy, as that would burn you up dramatically, increase the blood sugar level and would halt autophagy.
So, noradrenaline dominates adrenaline during autophagy, which prevents speeding up your heart rate.
Stress and adrenaline are strongly intertwined, and the noradrenaline from autophagy prevents this.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

dreamer wrote:Also owning a Versapers would be a good idea for trying this, right? Which model do you recommend ? http://versapers.com/juicers.html
Personally I like having the model with a handle, otherwise I don't think there's much difference.
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Hey RRM,

do you never eat whole fruits these days? Is it absolutely not doable on Wai Warrior? Just wondering.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dreamer wrote:do you never eat whole fruits these days? Is it absolutely not doable on Wai Warrior? Just wondering.
My restriction is that I go to bed at 20:00 every night.
So that when i start consuming food at 18:00, I have only 2 hours to get everything I need.
That's why its not doable for me to eat whole fruits; just too little time to process both the nutrients and the fiber.
Leaving out (most of) all the fiber makes it doable for me to ingest everything I need in 2 hours.
Extra fiber would mean extra load, which would be too much for me right now.
If I would want the fiber, I would have to increase the eating window.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

RRM, how many days a week do you workout and how do you eat on rest days? still one meal a day? if yes, then at what time?
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Ok, but other than the length of ingestion it will not cause problems for Wai Warrior to work properly?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dreamer wrote:Ok, but other than the length of ingestion it will not cause problems for Wai Warrior to work properly?
The difference between whole fruits and juices is the fiber.
The fiber fills up your stomach without giving you energy; only taking energy.
Fiber does not halt / stop / inhibit autophagy.
Fiber inhibits your food intake.
The more fiber (whole fruits) you ingest, the greater a time window you will need for eating.
The greater the time window for eating, the smaller the time window for autophagy.
Emeira wrote:RRM, how many days a week do you workout and how do you eat on rest days? still one meal a day? if yes, then at what time?
7 days a week.
Every day I eat from 18:00 to 20:00.
Its not one meal, but 2 hours of eating and drinking.
Its not your whole body that needs the rest. Its the muscles.
In my work out routine, each muscle-group gets at least a day rest after exercise.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

RRM, how long your weight training workout last? how many minutes?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Just a few minutes, depending on the exercise,
ranging from 2 to 15 minutes.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

What?? Your all workout last only 2-15 minutes? One days workout? :?

I spend about 45-60 min. in the gym, no wonder why i feel exhausted when i go to exercise after fasting
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

I work out for 1.5h after fasting and do not feel exhausted at all, quite the contrary
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

I work out for 1.5h after fasting and do not feel exhausted at all, quite the contrary
do you workout every day too?
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Yes, but I also do 1 exercise of intense strength training/lifting and then the rest is power yoga. So basically take it easy on yourself but keep it consistent rather than shock your body. You will be suprised how much more sense working out like that makes and how well your body will respond