Wai Warrior - for autophagy - AN EXPERIMENT

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
Emeira
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Wai Warrior - for autophagy - AN EXPERIMENT

Post by Emeira »

...but do you still feel hungry during fasting time?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hardly.
But i do get warning signals that correlate with overdoing it which resulted in weight loss.
The warning signals that used to be related to the blood sugar levels (weakness, mood) are now related to feasting on my protein reserves too much.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

For women who wants to try wai warrior but are on acne sample diet, do they still have to eat maximally 50g of animal food? Or they can eat more? How much?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

This is individually different.
If you are susceptible to acne, more than a certain intake of protein may cause acne,
but how much exactly this amount is, differs.
We came to this 50 grams as it represents a level that we consider minimally required.
Consuming less may lead to weightlosss, even if sufficient energy is ingested.
When you do WW, your body may tolerate a somewhat higher intake of protein, probably because more protein is utilized for energy during fasting, so that your basic levels will be lower (than without WW) on a daily basis, which allows for higher intakes.
So, when you start doing WW, you need to start experimenting all over again, to again find your tolerance levels.
rogii

Post by rogii »

So no water in the day, then 3-4 litres of OJ in a couple of hours in the evening? You must be peeing like a horse all evening/night?

RRM wrote:No, i never drink water.
Maybe 2 days of the year, when it is extremely hot and im really sweating.
Though we also have years without any extremely hot days at all (and hence no waterdrinking)
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Could there be sssome clarification please on the amount of protein? I highlighted some quotes.
Emeira wrote:For women who wants to try wai warrior but are on acne sample diet, do they still have to eat maximally 50g of animal food? Or they can eat more? How much?
RRM wrote:This is individually different.
If you are susceptible to acne, more than a certain intake of protein may cause acne,
but how much exactly this amount is, differs.
We came to this 50 grams as it represents a level that we consider minimally required.
Consuming less may lead to weightlosss, even if sufficient energy is ingested.
When you do WW, your body may tolerate a somewhat higher intake of protein, probably because more protein is utilized for energy during fasting, so that your basic levels will be lower (than without WW) on a daily basis, which allows for higher intakes.
So, when you start doing WW, you need to start experimenting all over again, to again find your tolerance levels.
Part 3 Free Acne Book, The Diet http://www.freeacnebook.com/Part-3.htm wrote: 50 gram / 1¾ ounces fresh raw fish (sashimi) or 2 to 3 fresh raw egg yolks (or more)
vs.
Acne Sample Diet http://www.waiworld.com/waicure/acnesamplediet.html wrote: 4) Animal protein restriction.
Alternate fish and egg yolks on different days, but limit the amounts to:
For women: maximally 50 gram (1.8oz) raw fish OR 2 egg yolks a day.
For short men: maximally 60 gram (2.1oz) raw fish OR 3 egg yolks a day.
For tall men: maximally 100 gram (3.5oz) raw fish OR 5 egg yolks a day.
Redundant protein can easily increase the blood protein level, thus elevating the protein level in the true skin, making the skin temporarily retain more water and therefore pinching off sebum canals.
I recall RRM being quoted as saying he ate 10 chicken egg yolks and with 3 L oj, that gives ~ 49 g protein.
hmm I can't remember where that quote went, but here is a similar one:
RRM wrote:
do you have a 100grams of yolks per day?
No, normally i just have 1 or 2 egg yolks a day.
Coincidentally, yesterday i ate 8 yolks (130 gram), but i normally dont.viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3527&p=39506&hilit ... lly#p39506
I recall RRM being quoted as saying he ate 133 g salmon and with 3 L oj, that also gives ~ 48 g protein.
chris75001 wrote:In the book, in the diet, it is stated on several occasions that it is important not to consume large amount of protein (Max 100g for a tall man) ... For numerous years, You 26-45 years (I think) you always take up 133 grams and not one additional grams (otherwise acne) raw fish and yellow. ... My questions are: why is what you eat 500 grams of salmon is enormous right? You prepare a competition bodybulding? You can eat as much fish without acne, is great but why so many protein, RRM ?? viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3042&start=120
500 g of animal food?

Is it 50 g protein as in:
1) 50 g protein minimally
2) 50 g protein maximally
a) 50 g protein
b) 50 g animal protein
c) 50 g protein in animal foods
d) 50 g animal foods
e) 50 g as like the RDA
f) something else...?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Aytundra wrote:Could there be sssome clarification please on the amount of protein?
The sample diet is about acne and intended for just 2 weeks initially.
Once the skin has been cleared, one can start experimenting with upping the protein intake.
Wai Warrior is meant for the long run and not intended for acne sufferers specifically.
Regarding my own intakes; i used to have low protein tolerance levels, but once that changed, i briefly experimented with much higher intakes.
Currently my intake is still considerably higher than when i was very susceptible to acne.
Aytundra wrote: Is it 50 g protein as in:
1) 50 g protein minimally for women on the (long term) Wai diet
2) 50 g protein (from animal food and nuts) maximally for women on the acne sample diet
3) more than 50 g protein minimally for women on WaiWarrior
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

rogii wrote:So no water in the day, then 3-4 litres of OJ in a couple of hours in the evening? You must be peeing like a horse all evening/night?
No, not really.
And im hardly ever sweating.
I think most is lost due to evaporation. I noticed because when i wear a plastic rain suit (blocking evaporation), my clothes underneath will be soaking wet within hours.
This evaporation may be explained by the lack of normal levels of hydrophylic compounds in the blood and lymphe (and hence the skin), such as 'dirty proteins'.
Nadia

Post by Nadia »

RRM ,
regarding just the efficiency of autophagy … :
is there a difference between an eating window from 18h - 23h and earlier , from 14h - 19h ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nadia wrote:RRM ,
regarding just the efficiency of autophagy … :
is there a difference between an eating window from 18h - 23h and earlier , from 14h - 19h ?
No.
But there is a difference regarding recovery, as recovery is optimized by maximizing nutrient availability during the night.
Nadia

Post by Nadia »

Is it true that IF is more beneficial for men than for women ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I dont see why, regarding health.
For men there is just an extra bonus as the metabolic phase is way more pronounced and coincides with nightime, which stimulates muscle growth despite the fasting.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

RRM, what is your current plan? You are still on wai warrior, only juice + salmon, tuna, eggs?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, it is still the same.
Fasting in the morning and early afternoon.
Then only juice and salmon (sometimes tuna, egg yolks, beef)
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

What is your current weight / height RRM?
Then only juice and salmon (sometimes tuna, egg yolks, beef)
... do you still add olive oil to juices?