Wai Warrior - Dreamer Edition

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
Kasper
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Wai Warrior - Dreamer Edition

Post by Kasper »

For some magical reason, overkees and I have had very similar problems with buteyko: focal infections and digestive health.
So, I agree with almost everything overkees says, but I want to point one thing out:

There is very good chance, that your digestive health is quite some better place than that of me and overkees was.
Even if your digestive health is not perfect yet, according to artour, many people will get a perfect digestion, just by increasing CP.
I think that this is the case for most, and that overkees and me had some very bad luck.

From what I've read, I think dreamer has quite an ok digestive health, but he will be better in judging that than me.
I think it is also on the buteyko website, but I absolutely agree with kees that you should always do physical exercise (especially with training mask) on an empty stomach and also do breathing exercises on empty stomach. But you seem to do this already (as you almost fast the whole day).
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Day 8, 9
Still in the loop! ;D

I think I've found a good balance for protein intake: 3 egg yolk + 150-200g salmon. I am now also drinking much less orange juice and more banana/melon/mango/pineapple made with my Versapers (and much less added sugar).
You did motivate me to start doing some physical exercise once again, since alot of my health problems have seemed to improve - my gut, my concentration, motivation for study, body temperature and energy. So, in march I will give it another go and try start running again.
You cannot start tomorrow, you have to start NOW, as there is no other moment, no other chance :>

Also interesting discussions about buteyko. Right now these don't apply to me at the moment. For example this morning I had perfect stool with no soiling effect.
Also I'm not stressing over Buteyko and my CP improvement, I am more focused on diet and this is what this thread is really about. Doing this diet + exercise on 6 hours of sleep. Thanks for the warnings though, I'll make sure not to allow these problems to enter into my reality.

You can only lean on yourself.

There is no God, no religion, no philosophy, no knowledge, no ideology, no technology, no book, no man you can lean on.

Everything is within you and caused by you.
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

It's time to stop counting days
I think I am 100% used to Wai Warrior now. Awesome!

Nothing special has come up in the past few days. Really love drinking different juices and having to juice fewer oranges.

I am now sleeping on hard-wood floor on a 6mm thick yoga mat. It is great because I do not change position during the night at all (previously I had the problem of waking up on my back while I ideally want to sleep on my stomach or left side).

In other news:
Today I am spending the day learning C programming.

Stay strong and integral my friends! For this is your only chance
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Congratulations !

Do you still do your heavy running program and yoga ?
Did you measure your CP progress the last couple of days ?
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Yes, still doing exactly as described before.
I wouldn't say the running is that heavy now that I'm used to it. Just 1 hour every morning

CP progress is slow, average is around 25 now, peaking during evening at 30-35.

Interestingly, no soiling effect again this morning (on normal Wai this was almost never so).
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to hear it's going well :)
Why do you specifically want to sleep on your stomach or left side?
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

It's supposedly better for your body oxygenation according to some studies:

Source: http://ezorig.normalbreathing.com/l-6-b ... itions.php
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I see. Do you notice any difference?
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

It's hard to say but I certainly can have a dry mouth when sleeping on my back which feels neither nice nor is healthy (I am very keen on only ever breathing through my nose which is how breathing should be done normally). Dry mouth in the morning is a sign of having slept with your mouth open.
SisterSuggs

Post by SisterSuggs »

Dreamer wrote:It's time to stop counting days
Your enthusiasm is infectious. Reading your diary in one go has been informative and helpful for one like me still on the cusp, nervously nosing over.

Glad to hear it is going well!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Dreamer wrote: Made lots of different juice mixes with my versapers as well. Melon + banana + pineapple is magical. Highly recommended.
How much melon, banana, pineapples in milligrams or grams or millilitres or litres did you mix together for your recipe, and also what is your recipe for the banana + melon + mango + pineapple?
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Aytundra wrote:
Dreamer wrote: Made lots of different juice mixes with my versapers as well. Melon + banana + pineapple is magical. Highly recommended.
How much melon, banana, pineapples in milligrams or grams or millilitres or litres did you mix together for your recipe, and also what is your recipe for the banana + melon + mango + pineapple?
Mostly banana and I don't really measure exactly. I probably fill up 25%-40% of a 1L bottle with a mix of melon, mango, orange and/or pineapple juice and rest banana. I like that the banana juice is way more solid and gives a bit of a foundation to the drink. Really watery juice gets old for me too quickly. I like it in between solid and liquid. Really there are no "right" mixes, you have to experiment and find what works for you! :)
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

What kind of melon?
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

The yellow sweet ones