Wai Warrior - Dreamer Edition

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
Dreamer
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Wai Warrior - Dreamer Edition

Post by Dreamer »

First of all a little introduction with some stats: Hello everybody, this is my first diet thread on Wai forums and first of all I must express my gratitude for the existance of Wai way and the awesome community with all these people going against the tide. Keep kicking ass, you are the salt of the earth and give hope to all humanity! I myself am a humble 21 year old guy, 172cm height, 58kg weight dedicated to self-improvement and living a healthy life to the best of my ability. My motto is to die less and live forever! :lol:

Day 0

Today I stopped eating at 13:30. My current Wai diet for the last 3 months has consisted of eating 10 times a day with 1.5h intervals of 250-300 calories per meal. Meals have consisted of fruits and OO with precise 2:1 carb to fat ratio. Also salmon twice a week (80-100g) and 6 egg yolks on all the other days (so 5 times a week).

I have to clarify that following this regime religiously for 3 months has not eliminated acne for me although it has helped to some degree.
100% Wai to get rid of it was worth a shot but being acne free is not some ultimate goal in my life that I must achieve at this moment, there are more pressing issues at hand that I feel need to be addressed.

I have decided that it is time for me to move on to Wai Warrior as I wish to break away from being dependent on eating/digesting regularly during the day. Eating once a day is liberating.

The real deal starts tomorrow when the first day of fasting until the evening begins.

Looking forward - This will be my reality starting tomorrow:

I will be working out in the evening, starting at 21:00 and doing RRM's workout followed by 1 hour of Yoga. After this I will start eating/drinking juice for the next 2-3 hours. I will be consuming 250g of raw salmon and/or eggs depending on the availability on a given day along with orange juice + sugar + OO.At around midnight I will go for a short relaxing very low-intensity walk for about 10-20 mins followed by a cold shower and some breathing exercises. I plan to go to bed at 1am and sleep for 3 hours, wake up for half an hour to do some breathing exercises to regulate my breathing, then sleep for another 3 hours and wake up at 7:30 then I will be going running for 1 hour with the Training Mask 2.0 followed by a cold shower. Then at 2PM I will walk for 1 hour with the training mask. The training mask will actually be used for all physical exercise. I am keen on improving my breathing like a few other people on this forums (I am familiar with Buteyko).

Getting used to this schedule is going to be my first priority and if needed all my focus and energy will be spent on maintaining it without failure. This is the most important thing in my life from now on.

During the day I will be rather physically inactive - most of the time I will be working/studying at my stand up desk workstation (although I do not plan to stand all day, at the moment I switch every 1.5h hour between sitting and standing).

Right now I will be going shopping and stacking up on oranges as I will be juicing a lot of oranges until my Versapers arrives.

I will be posting daily. Stay tuned and please post all your thoughts and advice if you have any! Please don't be afraid, let's get some conversation going to keep the motivation up :)

Thanks and remember! Dream, dream, dream, reality will follow!
Kasper

Re: Wai Warrior - Dreamer Edition

Post by Kasper »

Dream, dream, dream, reality will follow!
Good luck with it !
I will be going running for 1 hour with the Training Mask 2.0
Are you doing this often ? Because, from my experience, 20 minutes is already quite long with this training mask. Even if you do running regulary.
Maybe you are a real pro, but if not, I would rather go slowly from 10-15 minutes with this training mask, to something like 3x 20 minutes a day.
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

I am a madman and I've been running for 1h without any problems. It has actually been really great for my breathing during the day.

Wrote my weight as 58kg in the original post, it is actually 55kg. Tried to eat 250g salmon/egg yolk yesterday evening (day 0) along with drinking 2.5L of orange juice with 150g of added sugar and 15ml of olive oil. I only had about an hour to do this because my yoga class and juicing oranges for 3L took me longer than I had anticipated. I was able to drink about 1.25L with 75g of sugar, 15ml OO and eat 150g of salmon. I would have been physically sick otherwise.

So tonight I will start my evening strength training and yoga class 1h earlier (so 20:00). This way I should be able to start eating at 22:00 latest and have up to 3 hours to get through 250g animal food, 2.5L OJ with 150g of sugar and 15ml OO without throwing up. I guess fasting all day today will help in this regard of not feeling sick and also spanning it out over a longer period of time (yesterday my glycogen deposits must have been somewhat full and 1 hour is just too little for that amount of calories).

I will post Day 1 report tomorrow (after I have successfully completed it).

Until then!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dreamer wrote:I guess fasting all day today will help in this regard of not feeling sick
Yes, it does.
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Day 1
Great success.

Did everything that was required of me. Went for my run, my walk, fasted until 22:00 and then ate as much as I could - I was able to finish all the protein and 1.7L of juice before going to bed. I drank additional 0.5L when I woke up for my breathing restraining at 4AM. About 0.2L I threw away because I wasn't physically able to eat this much (felt a little bit of sick still). Tonight it seems better though

The yoga class I'm taking is quite intense, yet I have felt great while doing it when fasting (no weakness whatsoever).
Anyone interested: https://www.theultimateyogi.com/

Anyway no time today to post a longer post. Here is just a picture from this morning:

Till tomorrow!
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Day 2
Another big success.

Day started at 7:30 when I powered myself on from 3h + 3h sleep with 30min break in-between for breathing restraining. Suprisingly my morning CP was 37 seconds while evening CP after eating a 'small horse' was only 20 seconds. Anyway, I then went for my morning 1h run. I have to mention that I have felt powerful in the mornings and going running has not felt like a struggle at all, quite the contrary - my body seems to welcome the challenge to grow and my muscles have been super relaxed which is unusual for me when regularly running. This is most likely the effect of my Yoga class in the evening. I actually feel that what I'm doing is maintainable in the long run. In the past I have tried going running every day but my joints and muscles have always let me down. Now when I have started with Yoga I do not feel that way at all, recovery of muscles seems to be greatly improved even on 6h sleep. I recommend Yoga to everyone, it is in my opinion the best and most balanced physical exercise you can do. It's a shame that I only discovered it now!

After my run I took a cold shower (near the end almost ice cold, which I seem to be able to tolerate like it is nothing now). Then it was time to mildly heat up the stoves (wood burners). I live in an Eastern European country in a big house in the middle of nowhere so yeah, there are some things one would take for granted (like central heating) that do not exist in my reality at the moment. It's something you just have to cope with though.

Then I worked on my computer at my stand-up desk until 14:30 at which point I went for an hour walk. Then worked on my computer some more. Then went to the city (30km away from me) and bought 1.2kg fresh salmon (costs 18.6 euros per kilo here btw - is not cheap) and about 40kg of 'Red Navel Oranges" from Spain (nicely big and juicy, but need to sit for a little while to become perfectly sweet). Also got a set of 15kg dumbbells that will probably last me for a lifetime. I am also looking to buy a bench and a barbell, something to do pullups on as well as a few other things to have a perfect "home gym" to suite. Currently I am doing all exercises with body weight. Pull ups on a door-top. Is not very nice but does the trick for now!

Anyway at about 20:30 I started working out. Did my back and then 1 hour of Yoga "Strength" class - pretty heavy stuff actually when you haven't worked out regularly for a while. This took me about 1h 30min altogether at which point I started juicing oranges. I currently make 1L of orange juice as quickly as possible after my exercise, then drink 15ml of olive oil and after that drink the 1L of orange (mixed with about 65g of sugar). This takes me about 10mins. After that I made myself some more juice and seperated 6 egg yolks and drank them with about 500ml of OJ with added sugar. Then I took a little break from eating (at this point I'm usually feeling pretty full for the moment). At around 23:30 I started eating my Salmon. Finished about 180g along with lots of OJ by 00:00. Then drank some more OJ before going for a short 15min walk to help me sleep better. Got back inside and took the second cold shower of the day. In the evening it is harder to tolerate the cold but I am getting used to it and am starting to like it even though it's a small challenge at the moment. Then brushed my teeth (I do not use toothpaste but I take extra care to do this properly and have a gap between brushing and last acidic meal because previously when I did wai with drinking lots of OJ regularly in the past it destroyed my teeth, now I have taken care of most of the issues thanks to my awesome dentist but it has caused me to become 'anal' about my mouth hygiene). I finished my day at 00:50 with 10 minutes of reduced breathing. Then fell asleep ! Sweet victory

I have to say that I managed to drink 1.5L of OJ with added sugar before sleep and another 0.5L when I woke up 4AM for my breathing. I again threw away around 0.5L. I did feel a little bit of sick again after eating and drinking 1.5L, 15ml OO, 100g egg yolks and 180g salmon. If I had drank the additional 0.5L I think I would have hurt myself. Even though I might not be getting 2.5k calories like I intend to per day it feels like it's actually not necessary. I guess on this diet caloric intake can actually be drastically reduced without great drawbacks (but of course when trying to gain it will be important to keep an eye on calories and meeting a quota).

We will see as time goes on if I start to tolerate even larger meal and can hit my 2.5k calories without throwing up :P

Anyway some stats about my weight:
Day 1 morning: 54.4kg
Day 1 evening: 55.4kg
Day 2 morning: 54.5kg
Day 2 evening: 55.4kg

My CP during the day has been around 35-40 seconds, drops to about 20 second after consuming the large amount of food. Seems to remain at around 20 until my breathing pause at 4AM but improves by the morning to 25-40 seconds.

Anyway do yourself a favour and keep kicking ass and stay dreaming, because remember, only with your eyes closed can you fly!

And if you can handle it, remember and live this:
First things first! As soon as you put the most important thing, the 'dream', your evolution, before all other things... a sense of discrimination will emerge... you will know what to do and what not to do... When you start to observe yourself and know yourself, everything that is right will start to happen and whatever is not part of the 'dream', whatever is not useful or is damaging or superfluous, will start to dissolve. Make a decision once and for all! Work day and night towards your improvement! Never forget your promise! The promise to change! If you raise your body’s vibration, the entire world will be elevated to a frequency where every strife, division, and war will disappear, and only harmony, beauty, and truth will exist. Erase limitations from within. Put forth the command that you are the very cause of all and everything, and flood the universe with your inner light of life and power.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot them at me! Oh and my Versapers should arrive next week, which I am very much looking forward to. It was shipped from NL 2 days ago.
Till tomorrow!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Very interesting, thank you!
dreamer wrote:Even though I might not be getting 2.5k calories like I intend to per day it feels like it's actually not necessary. I guess on this diet caloric intake can actually be drastically reduced without great drawbacks
Yes, that the effect of autophagy.
With autophagy, damaged organelles are replaced instead of breaking down the entire cell and rebuilding it.
You may compare it to replacing a broken window instead of breaking down and rebuilding the entire house when a window is broken. The result is that your body functions more efficiently, needing less energy.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

You write like someone with very high CP :)

I've been looking at this: https://www.theultimateyogi.com/ Very intresting !
I've done some yoga, as in the past, but no I'm doing foundation training, as I have videos for foundation training (and not for yoga, but now I have !).

Maybe as an alternative to yoga, you could try foundation training. I have really good results with foundation training.
Here is a very long informative video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsbz8qxPGNs

If you are intrested, I would recommand buying the dvd. I have put one of those exercises of the dvd online:
https://vimeo.com/74007262 (this is a bit advanced)

Btw, if you want to go really harcore into yoga, this is some really good book:
http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Critical-Ali ... 96-3659614
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Thanks, but my CP is not that high yet :D

Foundation training looks pretty amazing, I think after I am done with this yoga program (in 104 days) I might dive into the foundation training DVD.

Day 3
Success!!!

Pretty much the same as day 2 in terms of schedule. Intensely worked my shoulders then did Yin Yoga for an hour. Then it was time to eat, again I could only finish about 2L of juice.

Right before going to sleep I had some pretty 'explosive' diarrhea. This was the second time in 3 days when I have felt a need to go to the bathroom to lose some weight. Any ideas?

Stats:
  • Morning weight: 54.5kg
  • Evening weight: 55kg
  • Morning CP: 20 sec
  • Daily CP: N/A
  • Evening CP: 20 sec
And here you can see my morning run
The benefit of running is not so much to be found in the physical exercise itself, or in learning to endure the effort required, but in its nature as a ‘tripwire’ or stratagem for breaking a mechanical pattern composed of apathy and repetition.

A quick note on personal hygiene: I never use soap or shampoo when taking a shower. I wash my hair twice a week with about 5 egg yolks and it is great. I recommend it :)

I am pushing forward. :twisted:
Till tomorrow!
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Edit:Reserved
dime

Post by dime »

Right before going to sleep I had some pretty 'explosive' diarrhea. This was the second time in 3 days when I have felt a need to go to the bathroom to lose some weight. Any ideas?
Probably you're eating too many yolks/fish too soon, start slower with them.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Oh watch out for this. Messing up your stools is really bad for your CP progress.
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Thanks for ideas guys, gonna take it easy tonight. No eggs.

Currently enjoying this:

Wai love! Eat raw and be ultimate!
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Day 4
Another great day on planet Earth!

Everything went smooth, did my run, my walk, my cold showers, my strength training, my hardcore yoga and detox yoga classes. Then had just under 1.5L of juice with sugar, 15ml OO and about 250g salmon. And 0.5L of juice at night. Did not feel sick this time! :D

Also my stool has normalized and was perfect this morning. :lol:

Stats:
  • Morning weight: 54.5kg
  • Evening weight: 55.5kg
  • Morning CP: 25 sec
  • Evening CP: 25 sec
Morning run

When you worry, when you plan and think negatively, when you forget what has brought you this far, you reduce yourself to the dimensions of an insect and the world gets the upper hand. Thousands of frames of film in the universe record your defeat, and not only will you not be able to have more, but whatever you think you already have will be taken away.

Cya tomorrow, stay ultimate! :)
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Also my stool has normalized and was perfect this morning. :lol:
Great ;)

But without sarcasm, I think that bad digestive system was the main reason I didn't get to 40MCP for more than a couple of days, when I really tried it (like you do now). I would do anything to make sure that your digestion stays great.
When you worry, when you plan and think negatively, when you forget what has brought you this far, you reduce yourself to the dimensions of an insect and the world gets the upper hand. Thousands of frames of film in the universe record your defeat, and not only will you not be able to have more, but whatever you think you already have will be taken away.
Where do you get all this stuff from ?

Btw, I wanted to tell you that your enthiousiasm here has been an inspiration for me.

I'm now doing this 2x 3/4 hours of sleep myself as well. I sleep around 12 o clock. I do 15 minutes of foundation training, before I go to bed. I sleep until 3:30. Then I do 15 minutes of foundation training in an (near) infrared 250 watt bulb. Then I wake up around 8 o' clock, and I do another 15 minutes of foundation training.

This makes me not only sleep less (from 9-10 hours to 6-8 hours). But also makes me feel much better when I wake up.