Wai Warrior - Dreamer Edition

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
Dreamer
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Wai Warrior - Dreamer Edition

Post by Dreamer »

Kasper wrote:
When you worry, when you plan and think negatively, when you forget what has brought you this far, you reduce yourself to the dimensions of an insect and the world gets the upper hand. Thousands of frames of film in the universe record your defeat, and not only will you not be able to have more, but whatever you think you already have will be taken away.
Where do you get all this stuff from ?
The phrases and wisdom is from a very special book called The School for Gods by Stefano E. D'Anna. Link. If you ever feel like you would like to escape the ordinary vision of world read it and live it! It is a map and an escape plan.
Kasper wrote:Btw, I wanted to tell you that your enthiousiasm here has been an inspiration for me.

I'm now doing this 2x 3/4 hours of sleep myself as well. I sleep around 12 o clock. I do 15 minutes of foundation training, before I go to bed. I sleep until 3:30. Then I do 15 minutes of foundation training in an (near) infrared 250 watt bulb. Then I wake up around 8 o' clock, and I do another 15 minutes of foundation training.

This makes me not only sleep less (from 9-10 hours to 6-8 hours). But also makes me feel much better when I wake up.
I'm glad that I have inspired you! Sleeping less is rewarding - a leader will always sleep less than his employees!
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Day 5
Still going strong! :)

Starting to really enjoy and see the benefits of Yoga.

I will now be posting shorter posts unless something specific comes up. Just to save myself some time :)
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

I'm also starting a running ritual from today.
I will do 20 minutes before my 13:00 meal.
And 20 minutes before my 19:00 meal.

How is you running going ? It seems to me that running every day 60 minutes, is quite something to ask for your body.
That is like 2 marathons every week. No pains, or muscles complaining about this ?
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Yes, it is. The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I do it as the first thing in the morning. So far thanks to my Yoga practise my legs have fared. In the past I have always had failures due to too much stress on legs (have been unable to walk after my runs in the past). Now with 1h Yoga every day the situation is much better. Also the fact that my mother is a professional masseuse helps :lol:

I am betting that I will get used to this load if I keep it up for a month. Until then it might be a struggle and some pain might have to be endured. I know that human body can prevail much tougher situations.

Don't believe me? Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K_9SrHIcQ0

When things get "tough" for me I remind myself that it's nothing compared to what can be tolerated and that gives me power to stay detached and persist. I think this mindset is one of the ways to push yourself to go beyond.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Your 'diarrhea' might've been because of a yolk that had too much bacteria for you to handle at this point (or as dime suggested too many egg yolks). Usually the body gets rid of it in one time, so nothing to worry about.
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

I think the eggs might have simply been bad (I think they were very close to their "best before" date).

I will test this theory tomorrow when I get a new batch of very fresh organic eggs.
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Day 6
Still winning myself.

'Winning oneself' means unearthing the will, swimming against the tide towards integrity. There is nothing else to do in life!

My weight ranges from 54kg to 55.5kg

CP from 20 to 35. Now started doing 4x 15min sessions of reduced breathing with 2-3sec pauses. At around 12:00 o'clock, around 18:00 o'clock, right before going to bed at 00:45 and then at 4:00 o'clock.

Workouts and running in the morning are starting to get easy, as well as eating/drinking a lot in the evening. Today I will do no fish but 15 egg yolks. This shall be interesting, as eggs seem to fill me up a lot more. I'm hoping I will not feel sick! I will take it easy anyway, it is not like I need to push myself to the limit with these calories, I actually feel like less is better.

Yesterday tried out the Versapers and I must say that it's a gift to human kind. Mmmm, dat banana and mango juice.

Today I will try some melon juice, maybe add a little bit of pineapple too. Or is there some incredible combo with melon that I should know of ?
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Today I will do no fish but 15 egg yolks.
I already feel very bad after doing more than 5 egg yolks in one sitting.
But, this is probably very different for different people.
2/3 egg yolks with 0,5 L of orange juice, that is for me perfect.

I'm wondering what oscar/rrm/dime experiences are with eating very much egg yolks in one sitting.
dime

Post by dime »

In the past (when I was starting the diet), I could eat 10 yolks at once without any problems, and I was actually craving that many. Now it is 3-4 max for me, but I eat much more meat/fish on the other hand.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

In the past (when I was starting the diet), I could eat 10 yolks at once without any problems, and I was actually craving that many. Now it is 3-4 max for me, but I eat much more meat/fish on the other hand.
Did you ate yolks alone or with juice?

in one sitting i can easily eat 10 yolks mixed with 100g orange juice and + 10g honey, but it is a challenge for me to eat only 1 or 2 egg yolks alone, without any juice added :x

So i don't know what my body really wants, yolks or only sweet taste + fat
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:I'm wondering what oscar/rrm/dime experiences are with eating very much egg yolks in one sitting.
I actually don't know. I usually eat up to 2 yolks. I prefer more fish / meat.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I don't think I've ever eaten more than 4 or 5 in one sitting (and not more than 6 per day, I think). Nowadays I eat 2 yolks with fish (around 8pm) and then 2 with banana/coconut oil around 12am. Maybe that will all change when I'll try out Wai Warrior :wink:
Dreamer

Post by Dreamer »

Day 7
One week down! Being a Wai Warrior is rewarding and this is just the beginning..

I managed to get through all 15 eggs - I never eat them without mixing with juice and drinking in big gulps. Did 9 yolks with 400ml juice (without added sugar, cannot handle that + yolks, too sweet and filling). Then about 1h later 6 yolks + 300ml juice. This was almost too much, no big troubles with diarrhea this time. Egg yolk compared to salmon is almost twice as heavy in my experience. Interesting in a way, because it is hard to balance the protein intake due to this (the same weight of eggs vs salmon might be too much for you and for me too). I need to find a good balance here between salmon and yolks as I would like to eat both each day. I'm thinking maybe 6-9 yolks + 150-200g salmon. I think my overall calory intake has decreased drastically, I am not really paying too much attention to it but eating until I almost feel sick in that 2 hour timespan, trying to listen to my body rather than force X calories. I think this is smart.

Made lots of different juice mixes with my versapers as well. Melon + banana + pineapple is magical. Highly recommended.

Also measured a record high CP - 47 seconds. Being hungry vs full makes about 20 second difference for me it seems. In the evening CP was about 25 sec, at night 30 and morning 33 sec. Looks like improving!

Weight is still between 54-55kg.

Overall state of mind can only be described as utter clarity.

Working out has become natural and easy. My pulse has decreased by almost 20 at the same running pace.

Fasting almost tastes sweet (it's hard to describe, must experience it).

My senses have become highly sensitive.

I hope I have managed to motivate you!

And I will leave you with this piece of gold:

Contrary to what humanity believes, it is not possible to be opposed by anything whose forces are greater than our own... the antagonist is never stronger than we are!

"What about David and Goliath, the challenge between the heavily armed Philistine giant and the young shepherd with only a slingshot in his pocket?"

A slingshot... and the Dream of becoming king! Beyond appearances, the fight is always fair!... No one can meet an Antagonist greater than himself, or superior to his own intelligence and ability... Beyond the apparent disparity in strength, the contest between David and Goliath respects the universal laws of the duel.

The one and only aim of the Antagonist, concealed by his ruthlessness, is your victory. The Antagonist has all the instruments and methods at his disposal to allow you to achieve your Dream and it is he who can show you the quickest way to success.

No one on earth can love you more than the Antagonist.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Also measured a record high CP - 47 seconds.
Great ! My record was around 60 CP, if I remember correctly. Exercising with around 50-60 CP, was for me something very special. I can't really put in words. Like flying. I'm wondering if you also notice that exercise with high CP is something completely different than exercise with low CP.

Regardless if the theory is correct (I don't think I have the skills to judge that), that is one of the main reasons, I think there is something special about the buteyko theory. If I am around 10-20 CP, exercising is like a pain in the ass. If I'm around 20-30 CP, exercising is quite ok, but I need to push myself a little bit. If I'm around 30-40 CP, exercising is like a joy. If I'm over 40-50 CP, exercising is completely natural. If I'm over 50 CP, I feel like flying.

Overkees had some similar experiences, I wonder what your experiences are. Btw, I'm now around 30 CP in the day now.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last post here but I still look every now and then on the wai forum to see how the people are doing here. It's interesting to see how the wai warrior lifestyle is developing itself.

And this thread particularly has made me sign in with my account to make a post once again. I like your attitude dreamer, I am amazed at the intense motivation and drive you have. I recognise alot of my "wai self" in you. And that's why I also want to point some few mistakes out I made that prevented me from increasing my CP and health. I don't know if they apply to you but just in case ;)

Kasper already pointed out that digestive health is one of the main factors people fail or can't improve when doing a health regime. Due to sudden increases in CO2 saturation the bowels can increase their peristalsis if your gut is not entirely healthy (this is the case in a lot of people - trust me I asked alot of people ;)). How this mechanism exactly works is not known by me, but it is something me myself and lots of other individuals have experienced (see some of the buteyko sites). You end up with terrible diarrhea and major digestive upset if you don't look out. The most dangerous part in this is when there are hard fibers in the intestinals that can mechanically damage the villi. However, sometimes even empty bowels can mechanically break themselves if the increase in CO2 saturation is too rapidly. This happened to me on occasions where I ran with the training mask for over one hour at around 12km/h. I one time even shit my pants, embarassingly enough, during the run. I was glad that it was still early in the morning and it was still dark :D.
It took me quite a while to figure out what was happening and saw that in order to improve with buteyko I needed to save my gut from the damage that I had done by forcing it. It took months of mindful eating, probiotics and antiparasitic herbal mixtures to finally achieve something that is called on the normalbreathingsite the no soiling effect. What is meant by this effect is the absence of stains on the toilet paper or on the toilet walls in combination with regular complete bowel movement with a ranking of either 3 or 4 on the bristol stool chart. If you achieve this for over 90 % of the time you know for sure you have a healthy gut. An anology applies to the coating on the tongue or teeth: sticky bacteria. I had the privilige to experience this for over 3 months in a row last year, until the moment I ate a bad oyster around new year and was set back for a month. Now I'm doing (almost) perfectly fine again.

My experience is that running or high intensity sports are too risky for me when I don't have a streak of not seeing more than 1 stained toilet paper whipe per toilet visit.

Some other things you might figure out is if you have dental cavities or athlete's foot or another rash of some kind. I found out very late in my buteyko life that I had athlete's foot and being in the high CP range increases the inflammation. I never really looked at my feet, although they were itchy at times. I still am struggling with one very small part of fungus onthe toenail of my little toe that is just not giving up. But I won't give up aswell. You first need to put all your energy in these focal infections before you can advance with your CP, trust me, I've been there done that with a similar type of motivation as you had.

I have only focused myself on these aspect for the last year next to relaxation and some posture excercises. Not physical exercise or being close to 100% wai as I did previously too. I can really recommend relaxation exercises, I always do them before sleeping and they help me alot. If you want me to, I can describe the basics to you all.

You did motivate me to start doing some physical exercise once again, since alot of my health problems have seemed to improve - my gut, my concentration, motivation for study, body temperature and energy. So, in march I will give it another go and try start running again.

Sorry for the highjack, but I really needed to warn you about these things.

And to come back to Kasper's last post: Yes, I have clocked an all time high of 67 CP twice in my life. And if you run in that range it so strange, you don't even hear yourself breathing, it is like the air goes in and out of your body all by itself without any effort. You feel like you are a tree of something, the gases go in and out without there being any long capacity in a tree. I only experienced it two times and it is one of the best feelings I ever had. I never had more than a 3 day streak of +40 MCP. That is still my record. But one day!!! :D