JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
Post Reply
Kasper
Posts: 898
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw
Joined: Sat 24 Apr 2010 12:48
Location: Utrecht; The Netherlands

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by Kasper »

I've been reading some of his stuff a couple of years ago. He has some interesting ideas, I have made a infrared sauna in my room based on his ideas, but sometimes he writes things like this:
Raw fruits and vegetables are extremely “yin”. Yin means cold, expanded in Chinese medical texts and in macrobiotic theory. Cooking tends to make food much more ‘yang’ because one adds heat to the food.
Etheric energy refers to a type of very fine matter or substance that is all around us, and which permeates all physical matter. It is the same as that which is called chi, qi, vital force, prana and other names in various languages. It is a wave-and-particle type of energy, in terms of modern physics. It is really a range of frequencies of energy, and not just a single frequency of energy.
5. DO NOT USE OR TAKE THE NAME OF GOD OR THE FATHER ENERGY IN VAIN. This is more important than you may think. It does not just mean do not swear in the usual sense. It does not just mean to use the word God carefully. It means to respect the office of God, if I can say it that way. It means to respect that there is a leader, a Father Energy in the universe that you depend upon for everything in life, and that loves you dearly and completely, or you would not exist.
7. THE KOSHER LAWS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT OF THE BIBLE ARE GENERALLY A GOOD GUIDE TODAY. The most important ones include avoiding all pig products, avoid all shellfish, and do not eat the meat of certain other animals such as horses and dogs. It is not necessary, however, to have a rabbi bless all your food. Nor is it necessary to have two sets of dishes, one for milk meals and one for meat meals.
Okay, and I'm now searching his website, and I read really stuff, that blows my mind, in the sense that I can't believe that any well thinking rational personal would write that. However, I feel this man (dr wilson) is sometimes right about things. Just out of my personal experience. But 90% of what he writes seems completely nonsense, if you would ask me. And sometimes, it is just really blows my mind, like this:

WHAT CAUSES HOMOSEXUALITY?

The following all seem to contribute to homosexuality. Several causes below can combine to cause stronger homosexual tendencies in some people. The causes include:

1. Sexual fluid craving. A common phenomenon today is that women, in particular, but also some men, crave sexual fluid. If a woman craves female sexual fluid or if a man craves male sexual fluid, it easily makes the person think that he or she is homosexual.

While the cause of much sexual fluid craving is nutritional today, trauma can also cause it. Rape, with “drying out” of the person by depleting their sexual fluid, is how heterosexual people are often turned into homosexuals. This is especially the case with men, but also in some women. This violent act creates a strong craving for sexual fluids, and usually male sexual fluid. This alone can attract a man to other men, for example. It can also attract a woman to other women, sexually. For more on this interesting phenomenon, please read Sexual Fluid Craving on this website.
User avatar
RRM
Administrator
Posts: 8158
Joined: Sat 16 Jul 2005 00:01
Contact:

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by RRM »

JeffC wrote:boiled potatoes are healthier than raw fruit.
Maybe not:
http://www.waitalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3634
User avatar
Aytundra
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sun 26 Feb 2012 18:33
Contact:

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by Aytundra »

Are you eating your carrots, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, onions:
Raw or Cooked? (if cooked like how and at what temp?)
Juiced or Whole?
Peeled or Not Peeled?

Oops I time travelled, see JeffC post below.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
JeffC
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed 06 Feb 2008 18:57

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by JeffC »

Kasper wrote:I feel this man (dr wilson) is sometimes right about things. Just out of my personal experience. But 90% of what he writes seems completely nonsense, if you would ask me.
It's common to immediately disregard ideas that challenge one's established worldview. Certain people are interested only in justifying their own position. We should examine the reasoning before dismissing 'crazy' ideas. Wilson is aware that he's going against the mainstream. The world needs more of these 'Galileo' types who challenge assumptions. Not that I always agree, especially about the Christianity stuff.

I'm trying to do the math on what seems like his basic meal-plan outline:

1. 1 serving meat OR sardines, 0.5-1 tbsp fat, 2-3 cups veggies
2. 1 serving meat OR starch+egg, 0.5-1 tbsp fat, 2-3 cups veggies, 10-12 oz carrot juice
3. 1 serving meat, 0.5-1 tbsp fat, 2-3 cups veggies, kelp

So perhaps a sample daily meal looks like:

1. 4 oz sardines + 1 tbsp olive oil + 2 cups onions = 480 calories
2. 1 cup brown rice + 1 egg yolk + 3 cups cauliflower + 10 oz carrot juice = 450 calories
3. 4 oz lamb + 0.5 tbsp butter + 3 cups mustard greens = 440 calories

Only 1370 calories so far, an obviously low number... but fewer are needed with the relaxed lifestyle he recommends.

Fat = 67 g = 24% of g
Carb = 137 g = 50% of g
Protein = 73 g = 26% of g

He says to have only 5-20% fat (by grams), because too much could be cancerous, not detoxifying enough, and feeding parasites.
He says 60-80 g protein is adequate, a pretty standard number. Raising it up to 80 g protein gets us to 1400 calories.
I prefer about 120 g for myself, which gets us up to 1560 calories.
Blue corn is the only other thing he mentioned. I guess that fits if more calories are needed.

I started experimenting with veggies. For now I will just see how adding a little bit to each meal works.
Carrots = yucky
Sweet potatoes = carrot potatoes, slightly less yucky but still sucky
Broccoli = not as bad as expected, kind of nothingness
Cauliflower = also nothingness, but a little better than broccoli
Onions = pretty good, especially with meats
I will experiment more. Looking for 3 good ones. I'm going to try some lamb as well.
Kasper
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat 24 Apr 2010 12:48
Location: Utrecht; The Netherlands

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by Kasper »

I'm quite an open minded human being, but he is just stating a whole lot of controversial statements, and almost never referring to any scientific evidence.

How does he comes to all those conclusions, did the angel Gabriel come to him? The only source he frequently refers to is the bible.

I mean such a statement that many guys think they are homosexual, because they crave sperm, which is in fact caused by nutrional deficiencies.

How does he comes to this? I guess that if there where any studies that supports this statement, he would link to it. So if it is not scientific studies, what is it?

He thinks that sperm is a great source of zinc, but this is not true at all, it does contain zinc, but not in any significant amount.

So, if it is not science, that makes him think this, and I also don't think that the bible make any such a statement, I guess that he may have met some guys that craved sperm, and in his head he somehow thought that nutritional deficiencies may be a good explanation.

And then because he has somehow met quite a lot of guys with this cravings, he then concluded that this must be a problem that in general many guys have.

Well, of course, coming to your conclusions in this way, is terrible stupid, maybe he has some better scientific reasoning behind his claims, but he doesn't show anything at his website that this is the case.

Btw, I haven't ever met any guy with this kind of problem, and I know a lot of gays. Do you have ever met someone that craves sperm ?? Really feels like this Dr Wilson is living on some other planet.
dime
Posts: 1236
Joined: Mon 14 Feb 2011 09:24

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by dime »

Kasper I wouldn't waste a minute on reading that dr. Wilson's 'wisdom'.
It sounds like he's mixed and mashed everything that he's ever come across, from the plain quackery and occasional science to religions and mythical stuff, that in the end it's nothing but a bunch of nonsense.
dime
Posts: 1236
Joined: Mon 14 Feb 2011 09:24

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by dime »

Kasper wrote: He thinks that sperm is a great source of zinc, but this is not true at all, it does contain zinc, but not in any significant amount.
I don't know how could anyone take him seriously on anything after this type of stuff. Shouldn't homosexuals run around like crazy after beef then, as an actually good source of zinc?

JeffC you're relentlesly critical of the wai diet because of a problem you have with fructose, but then worship this guy just because he randomly says that fructose is bad. You say
It's common to immediately disregard ideas that challenge one's established worldview. Certain people are interested only in justifying their own position.
but you actually do this yourself, because I think you need to be blind to think that this 'doctor' says anything valuable.
User avatar
Aytundra
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sun 26 Feb 2012 18:33
Contact:

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by Aytundra »

JeffC wrote:While researching, I discovered Lawrence Wilson's writings.
JeffC, I've just briefly skimmed Wilson's stuff that you linked.
Can you tell me in your own words why his stuff makes sense to you.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
User avatar
Aytundra
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sun 26 Feb 2012 18:33
Contact:

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by Aytundra »

JeffC wrote:Blue corn is the only other thing he mentioned. I guess that fits if more calories are needed.
From the text book: Plant Physiology 5th edition by Taiz L., and Zeiger E. pg 114
On pg 114 they wrote:Carbohydrates not used in nitrogen metabolism may also be used in anthocyanin synthesis, leading to accumulation of that pigment. This condition is revealed as a purple coloration in leaves, petioles, and stems of nitrogen-deficient plants of some species, such as tomato and certain varieties of corn (maize; Zea mays)
Maybe it is actually purple corn and not blue corn.
Though corn is not a Wai item, you will have to heat corn to eat it.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
User avatar
Emeira
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue 07 Aug 2012 19:43

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by Emeira »

My macros are 60% fat, 20% protein, 20% carb. My exact diet:

150 g fish or lobster
150 g tomato
544 g potato flesh
1 tbsp butter
448 g ground beef
56 g chicken liver
51 g egg yolk
1 tbsp coconut oil
JeffC, do you eat meat and potatoes and fat together (in one meal) or separately? If no, then how many hours between meals?
User avatar
Aytundra
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sun 26 Feb 2012 18:33
Contact:

Re: JeffC the extreme ninja warrior

Post by Aytundra »

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term ... ctspelling
Read that article, tell me what you think.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Post Reply