Fictors Fasting Adventures

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
chris75001
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Fictors Fasting Adventures

Post by chris75001 »

Like here, doing every day wai warrior, ie start drinking / eating from 6pm - 7pm I can eat as much protein as I wish without any adverse effects to the skin.
I would even say intermittent fasting and really a wonder, a blessing

Given that I can now eat as much protein (raw, obviously) and only on Wai Warrior I modified some plans and especially I took the mass muscle very easily, a happiness

The plan is very simple and works wonders for me. Nothing is consumed the day apart from the water.

Systematically before breaking the fast I have to do sport, ie bodybuilding. I must hurt myself before eating / drinking. Let's say I have to deserve the rest of the festivities. I will do my sports session around 5:30 pm or 6 pm or for example tonight 19h I will go to the park outside do chin up/ pull up and dips and break the fast around 8 pm Back home

Then I created a special post-workout juice, just before eating the fish or meat, creating this juice and juice container actually come from a photo of the RRM woman or her children have a twistshakebaby, Is from the I said to myself: cool ah I will buy a shaker and put my juice versapers in and drink after each session, and I love haha. Not a bartender shaker, a bodybuilding shaker

So to take healthy muscle, while staying on Wai and of course keeping a healthy skin I do:

-Wai Warrior every day (18h-19h-20h)Sometimes if I do my sports session at 4pm for example, I will start drinking at 5pm
-Especially fresh juices with Versapers and orange juice
-Twistshakebaby Juice post-workout: first juice I drink after sport, capacity 750 ml: Banana-apple-sugar-coconut fresh,
The base of the post-workout juice is the banana with the apple, sometimes I vary the rest, sometimes I fill the apple-banana-orange shaker, sometimes it is banana-almond milk-honey-avocado-apple, all Is carried out cold using the juice extractor
Today for example my post-workout juice is: apple-banana-Brazil nut milk-avocado-white sugar, absolutely delicious! All is out of the Versapers, the sugar is at the bottom of the shaker.
-After the juice I will eat as 200-400 grams of fish with egg yolk, beyond a certain amount of protein my body no longer wants so I simply stop, I would say beyond 350 grams my body stop naturally
-Then I drink juice, apple juice, orange
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote: Sun 25 Jun 2017 14:30 juice container actually come from a photo of the RRM woman or her children have a twistshakebaby
Ah, my wife's Instagram account
https://www.instagram.com/motheringmyhome/
Thats funny!
beyond a certain amount of protein my body no longer wants so I simply stop
Exactly. It is really hard to eat more, as if your throat has been locked.
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Update: 400 grams of meat/fish/eggs works fine. As does boiled potatoes, sweet potatoes, olives and salt (fair amounts). I must admit it feels great to eat «normal» even after almost 10 years of pretty strict Wai diet. I dont see myself frying my meat or adding milk and grains any time soobn though ;)

Daily diet looks something like this:
5-6 ripe banans with 100 grams of yolk and some olive oil, followed by 300 grams of raw fish/meat with boiled veggies (usually broccoli and carrots) with some olives, sea salt and more olive oil or ghee/coconut oil. I also take cod liver oil and a multi vitamineral.

Some times I have some green tea during the day.

Fasting for 18-22 hours most days. At least 16, sometimes even 24 or more.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Why the cod liver oil, when you already eat fish and yolks?
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Oscar wrote: Sun 16 Jul 2017 11:52 Why the cod liver oil, when you already eat fish and yolks?
Just to get some more omega 3, as I usually eat meat most days. If I ate fish and yolks only, it would probably not be needed. That, and I love the taste 😆
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hehehe :)
Kat

Post by Kat »

bravenewfictor wrote: Sun 16 Jul 2017 07:40 Update: 400 grams of meat/fish/eggs works fine. As does boiled potatoes, sweet potatoes, olives and salt (fair amounts). I must admit it feels great to eat «normal» even after almost 10 years of pretty strict Wai diet. I dont see myself frying my meat or adding milk and grains any time soobn though ;)

Daily diet looks something like this:
5-6 ripe banans with 100 grams of yolk and some olive oil, followed by 300 grams of raw fish/meat with boiled veggies (usually broccoli and carrots) with some olives, sea salt and more olive oil or ghee/coconut oil. I also take cod liver oil and a multi vitamineral.

Some times I have some green tea during the day.

Fasting for 18-22 hours most days. At least 16, sometimes even 24 or more.

Oscar, is this the "usual" plan your referring to?
Your stomach doesn't feel bloated or uncomfortable eating that much fiber in one sitting or in that short period of time?
That's why I'm leaning more towards protein foods for when I'm hungry, I've been doing the raw vegan foods and it's no where near as comfortably physically and satisfying as protein (fish/eggs - i'll likely try deer meat soon) as the whole food/meal. food
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

The Kat can't read.
Hamster's Log is safe from being found!
Oscar is not the same as Bravenewfictor. Missing an "s" there Kat!
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Kat

Post by Kat »

Aytundra wrote: Sun 23 Jul 2017 19:03 The Kat can't read.
Hamster's Log is safe from being found!
Oscar is not the same as Bravenewfictor. Missing an "s" there Kat!
Whoops! Didn't realize that, owell.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

:lol:
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Kat wrote: Sun 23 Jul 2017 21:40 Whoops! Didn't realize that, owell.
Oscar is not Orwell eitherrr!
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Update: Doing 400-450 grams of animal foods per day (usually 300-400 grams of beef/fish and 50-100 grams of raw egg yolk). Minimal acne, no more than on regular Wai or with lower protein intake on WW.

Eating boiled vegetables, raw bananas, tomatos, olive oil, some butter and coconut oil for carbs and fats.

Fasting window is still usually 16-20 hours, sometimes even a bit longer, but seldom more than 24 hours.

Doing heavy strength training now, taking a break from bodyweight exercises. I have increased my muscle mass quite a bit, and my lifts are getting better and better as well. I am using the Stronglifts 5x5 app, now squatting 85-90 kg, deadlifting 115 kg, benching 65-70 and overhead-pressing around 45. I can do five pull ups with 33 kg in my belt. Bodyweight has increased from around 65-66 kg to almost 70 kg (fasted weight). I am doing this program at least for the rest of 2017, and when I get my strength to where want it, I will add more body weight and higher volumes again.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Wow, so you are doing very well. Fantastic!
Are you on Instagram?
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Yep, very happy with this. I feel better when I am more muscular, stronger and more active, and this eating pattern lets me do that with minimal adverse effects on my skin :)

I am on instagram, but it wont show much of working out, food or anything like that. Mostly work stuff (design, fashion). If anyone wants to see I am called alexwinsloew there.

Just did 120 kg deadlift the other day. I have had a slight cold for 3 days, but I have slept a lot and feel better now, so I will continue training from today on.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

bravenewfictor wrote: Wed 30 Aug 2017 10:43 If anyone wants to see I am called alexwinsloew there.
F5 co-founder?
I just started following you (@topfitafter50)