Fictors Fasting Adventures

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
bravenewfictor
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Fictors Fasting Adventures

Post by bravenewfictor »

chris75001 wrote: Sun 17 Sep 2017 16:27 I'm happy for you but why so?

I can understand the joy and the urge to experiment to move to 50 grams per day at 250-400 grams days but go to 800-900 grams day? Even if it is raw it does not make too much protein?
No. As I wrote above, I am not consuming more than 2 grams per kilo bw.
chris75001 wrote: Sun 17 Sep 2017 16:27 And Fictor also at the price of protein? it must be expensive?
Not that bad, i spend 3,5-6 EUR per day on animal foods. Less on veggies and fruit.
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Update: Some small breakouts on my forehead yesterday/today. Nothing major, but if it dosent go away within a day or two I will reduce to 6-700 grams. It might be other reasons, like sleep, salt and fluid intake, hormonal fluctuations or due to eating even more than 800 grams on some days. Time will tell :)
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

The minor flare up is gone, and I am back to my 99% acne free self, still doing 800 grams of animal foods for now :)
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Still doing good! Enjoying increased ability to recover from lifting! Squat is now at 95kg, 5x5, bench at 80 kg, overhead press at 48 kg, deadlift at 122,5 kg, barbell rows at 70 kg and I am doing 5 reps of pullups with 33 kg around my waist.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Impressive!
Thank you for the updates
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Still doing well! Today is a workout day, and I almost cant wait to break my fast! Mashed bananas with raw yolks and olive oil... Boiled potatoes with salt, oil and raw ground lambs meat. I have been fasting for 20 hours now, and is SO ready to eat again! :)

I got a rash right under my eye (first on one side, then on the other eye as well). I used some mild steroid cream, and it went away, but reappeared as soon as I stopped using it. Now I have stopped using the cream, and exchanged butter for olive oil, as I suspect it might be a reaction to dairy products. My boiled veggies dont taste as superb, but it is an interesting experiment! If the rash goes away, I will re-introduce the butter to see if it comes back. Now that acne is not really a problem anymore, it is almost(!) fun to have a minor symptom to play with! Haha!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ha ha, i know what you mean.
Next time try vaseline; it stays on your skin much longer.