Fictors Fasting Adventures

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Fictors Fasting Adventures

Post by RRM »

This is a breakthrough, Fictor, as intermittent fasting may be way more acceptable than the Wai Diet, i think
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

What makes the strength of the regime you created RRM is its authanticity. Find the equation to a problem (acne) that unfortunately affects many people.

There is no need to make this diet more acceptable (for everyone), This diet is the optimal perfection for the body

Because of the translation, sometimes I do not understand very well

You say that with intermittent fasting practiced regularly you can eat non wai foods safely? Much less risky for the skin with intermittent fasting to counteract harmful foods?

Want to include non-wai foods provided you practice intermittent fasting the day?

(Assuming) you think that a man or woman, on the 100% wai diet all the time except very rarely, must for example dine in the restaurant one evening and that if the intermittent fasting is practiced the day- and again the day after the diner Then there is virtually no risk through intermittent fasting? (For skin)

I do not understand very well, sorry...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Very few people have a strong enough willpower to do the Wai diet.
Even when they know its much healthier, they just cannot do it.
I know that it is hard to understand for you. It was also very hard to understand for me.
But we just have to accept that most people are not strong enough.
And i would love to help as much people as i can, including people who are not so strong.

What i am saying is this:
If you do intermittent fasting, your tolerance for 'dirty protein' (AGEs) increases.
This means that you can cheat a little bit on a daily basis.
It means that acne-prone people can have an acne-free skin and still eat a bit of munch foods daily.

Secondly, your tolerance for raw protein also increases.
This means that you can eat more protein than recommended on the Acne Sample Diet, if you combine it with intermittent fasting.
At least the latter should be mentioned on the Acne Sample Diet page.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

It is truly an honor every day to live on your diet and many tips to be fit every day. Warrior diet was for me a very beautiful discovery bringing many benefits

I would not want people to limit themselves to a simplified version of the plan and dare to say that your plan does not work after all the work you have been doing for 17 years

However, it is absolutely probable that by practicing intermittent fasting every day, the person can consume non-wai products without any adverse effects, it is very likely and a great relief for some people for whom social pressure is too high when What he eats

It is basically important to point out that only the Wai and Wai Warrior diet works 100% for who is motivated to thoroughly clean his acne (but) it is (probable) that by practicing intermittent fasting regularly then there may be No response to non-Wai food (probable)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you, that is very kind.
Maybe i should just add a sticky thread in the acne forum.
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Reporting in: I havent eaten much more non-wai foods (ate the rest of the chocolate probably the day after my last post), but are now on 250 grams of animal food per day. Apart from the odd tiny zit (got that on regular Wai as well) I am acne free and feeling good!

It does indeed seem like intermittemt fasting could be a very useful tool for acne prone individuals. Probably best utilized in combination with a raw diet, or at least mostly raw.

If one fasts and slow cooks foods like you do RRM, you can pretty much eat a «normal» healthy diet (mostly fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat/eggs and fish) without having issues with acne. That is progress indeed :)
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

It's absolutely great, thanks Bravenewfictor
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, that is progress indeed.
What do you think? Should we bring the news to some acne forums?
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

I am all about sharing interesting findings, so I think that is a great idea! I did a search (intermittent fasting + acne) and there are already some anecdotal evidence that there might be a link, and even some theories as to why IF would have a positive effect on those who struggle with acne. Brad Pilon, author of «Eat Stop Eat» suggests a hormonal pathway, which of course also might play a role, in addition to the very probable pathway of a «clean up» of surplus proteins, thus resucing water retention.

Maybe you could draft a summary of our findings and what we suspect is the mechanism, based on the Wai theory, RRM? Maybe also with some practical examples of how to implement it, so that people can easily try for themselves?

Ooh, what if we could do sort of an online, really simple «pre clinical trial»? Get a number of people with acne who have not previously been on Wai, and get them to try a semi strict Wai Warrior diet, and then, after a certain period of logging the progress (hopefully), compare them to a controll group that just does IF with the foods they would eat normally? If fasting has a strong effect on its own, then that can be an easy fix for those with acne, not particularly interested in general health. The Wai Warrior will be the next level option for those seeking more than just clear skin. Just an idea :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

That is an excellent idea.
I need some time, though, as my time is very much limited (busy, busy, busy)
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Haha, I know the feeling RRM, as I have two kids of my own now. More of them is not exactly less demanding 😉

Upped to 300 grams of animal foods per day as of yesterday. Very curious to see what my tolerance level acrually is now, with daily fasting for 16-24 hours!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

bravenewfictor wrote: Sat 13 May 2017 08:39 Haha, I know the feeling RRM, as I have two kids of my own now.
That'sfantastic!
Any Wai going onin their lives?
Upped to 300 grams of animal foods per day as of yesterday. Very curious to see what my tolerance level acrually is now, with daily fasting for 16-24 hours!
Im equally curious...
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

RRM wrote: Mon 15 May 2017 19:37 That'sfantastic!
Any Wai going onin their lives?
It is great! Yes, but they have some other foods as well. Both eat plenty of fruit, drink juices, cold pressed oils, raw yolks, meat and fish. They never get milk (some butter, full fat cream and yoghurt from time to time). I would say they are on a healthy diet compared to most kids, but there is room for improvement.
RRM wrote: Mon 15 May 2017 19:37 Im equally curious...
300 grams went fine, 350 grams as well. Having some financial issues increasing to 400 grams though ;) Also not sure if it is needed for muscle development?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thats great news, that will be make it easier for you regarding muscle growth.
400 might be not needed, indeed.
It is obviously not too much yet, though.
bravenewfictor

Post by bravenewfictor »

Still at 350 grams of meat/fish/yolks. Doing some slow cooked broccoli and carrots just as an experiment (tastes so good with raw mackrel and yolks...), and I get no acne or digestive issues from it.

A note: my skin is doing best with longer fasts than 16 hours. Typically 20-22 hours works best regarding skin clearness. I also feel very well with this fasting pattern, at least if I am busy at work.