going to try WW

Fasting during the morning and (some part of) the afternoon, eating at night
MarciavD
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: going to try WW

Post by MarciavD »

I had menstrual problems in the past, so you suggest not to do WW If I with my boyfriend are planning pregnancy?
I think that only applies to the situation where your menstrual cycle is shut down as a result of WW?
If you practice WW and still are having your period I don't think there is a problem?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

I just don't want any risk
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

I know that I got my menstrual cycle back naturally (after many years of amenorrhea) on Wai standard diet. Just of curiosity I started WW, now its about 1.5 month has past, its too less time to know if it has any affect on my period, but anyway as I said - don't want any risk. Thinking getting back to Wai regular, especially when I have noticed weight gain, even if I ate once per day
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

especially when I have noticed weight gain
In December you wrote earlier in this post you lost 5 kg on WW? Did you change your diet since then?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

At that time on WW I was eating only 1700-1900 kcal. This time around 2300-2400kcal. I only gained 2.5 pounds, but I doubt that it is only fat tissue, because now I do workouts much easier, so it could be muscle, don't know how to find this out exactly. What I like about WW is that you can eat huge amount of food :) what I don't like is - waiting time. Constantly looking at watch.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

... and now I don't like that I have to decrease my calories and that fasting can have negative effect on menstrual cycle
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

Is it an idea to measure your results by centimetres (or inches) instead of kilograms? How well do your clothes fit you? You've noticed changes looking in the mirror?
And maybe it is due to autophagy you (temporarily) need less? If I understood correctly, RRM needed less energy in the beginning and later on something more again.

And for your menstrual health I would suggest to wait and see what happens? Maybe with enough foods and healthy percentage of bodyfat it isn't a problem at all?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

MarciavD wrote:Is it an idea to measure your results by centimetres (or inches) instead of kilograms? How well do your clothes fit you? You've noticed changes looking in the mirror?
I did not measure myself by centimeters befor strating WW. I just noticed that I am stronger during workouts, and started using heavier dumbbells. So probably I gained some muscle and some fat.
And maybe it is due to autophagy you (temporarily) need less? If I understood correctly, RRM needed less energy in the beginning and later on something more again.
I will continue WW, just going to reduce kcal intake, for exmp.: from honey, and see how it goes
And for your menstrual health I would suggest to wait and see what happens? Maybe with enough foods and healthy percentage of bodyfat it isn't a problem at all?
exactly like that I am planning to do
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

Hopefully it won't disturb your cycle!

I am on day 4 and try to get used to fasting during the day. It takes some effort and a lot of willpower as I am still waking up hungry.. Yesterday I experienced a lot of stomach ache before it was 'time to eat'. Is that normal? (I eat 6h - fast 18h, starting to eat at 3pm).
Can you tell me what you eat? Mostly juices or also wholefoods? Now I only eat wholefoods and with a lot of fat it is easy to eat at least 2000 kcal.
I think it's best to switch to OO and eggyolk and nuts (don't eat fish / meat). Maybe it's all the fiber that gives me the aches / cramps.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

I do feel hunger, but it is much weaker than in the beginning of WW and it is easy to handle it. I try to be flexible with time, because strict rules not working for me. Mostly I start eating after workout around 3-4pm (sometimes 1pm if I am very hungry) till 7-8pm, Mainly fruit juice, no solid fruit,egg yolks or slow cooked chicken or raw beef, sometimes avocado, and every day hazelnuts 20g.
Everywhere where is written fruit exp.: banana 1150g, it is not solid banana, but banana juice 1150g, the same thing with currants, kiwi, blueberries, etc. This is yesterday's menu, as I mentioned before now I eat little bit less.
3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

Thank you very much! :D
Today I really felt like starving and started eating by eleven. Feels like a failure, but I was at work and needed to be clearminded. Went to the supermarket and bought dates and nuts. Delicious, but not in line with my plan.
When I've finished my loads of fruit and avocados I am going to switch to juice and yolk, of course with oil and maybe sugar.

Did you eat slow cooked meat in December too? Maybe that is responsible for some extra water retention?

And for what it's worth, I think you look absolutely beautiful! Can't tell the difference, but that's due to my broken cell phone I guess...
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

Did you eat slow cooked meat in December too? Maybe that is responsible for some extra water retention?
Don't remember, but I still don't know how much protein I can tolerate, sometimes I feel fine eating 300g of slow cooked chicken, but sometimes after 10 raw yolks I wake up with paffy face and new pimples in the morning
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

Why do you eat slow cooked chicken?
Because you like it so much or because you think you need it / you think it's good for you?

I looked at your pictures again on my desktop, I can't point the differences, even on a big screen. Your poses aren't exactly the same, but even though no big differences. Do you notice any differences in the way your clothing fits?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

Why do you eat slow cooked chicken?
Because you like it so much or because you think you need it / you think it's good for you?
I like it but my meat consumption changes weekly, for example right now I don't eat chicken at all, only 2 yolks per day.

So as i thought, WW was too extreme for my body, because my period is late, about 7 days now.
Back on wai regular again, I hope that menstrual cycle will be back soon
MarciavD

Post by MarciavD »

Bummer! That's very quick! :(
How long have you been doing WW this time?
Did you experience the same thing the first time on WW?

Hope it returns soon...!