egg yolk, orange, banana

Only 100% Wai recipes belong here.
jjah
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

egg yolk, orange, banana

Post by jjah »

My favorite thing is to mix 1/4 c. OJ, 1/4 c./about 4 eggy yolks and 1 banana sliced in quarters length wise then in slices. Mix it all up. So yummy and quite filling. If I am realy hungery I will double it. Right now I am pregnant and I crave this all the time!

I also love yust banana and egg yolks as well as OJ and egg yolks(mixed half and half)
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Jjah,
This is not exactly recipe related but how is your pregnancy going? Do you crave only 100% wai or do you crave other things? You must feel great, I can imagine... I wish you all the best and would love to know how you're feeling!
A "wai" baby! Wow!
Corinne.
jjah

Post by jjah »

Corinne,

Thank you for your best wishes due to my pregnancy. I am just starting my sixth mo. and feel very well indeed. I haven't been on wai's diet long and due to my husband and social settings I can't quite follow it 100%. On a normal day I do wai's diet until dinner and then have a sencible one with my family (I also have a two year old little girl). My skin is clear and I don't know if this is due to the pregnancy, the diet, or both? My biggest love right now is egg yolk and bananas...can't seem to get enough of them. As far as putting on wieght I would say it is perfect so far. With my last pregnancy as well it seems if not even more with this one, I put on all my wieght in my tummy and chest, no where else; in fact some one told me the other day thatit looked like I was loosing wieght, well I just pointed to my tummy which looks like I just swalowed a melon.

I don't know about the craving thing becuase like I said before I don't do 100% most the time, though I would like to, and some days are able.

Walking got to be a little dificult in the begining due to morning sickness, but now I am back to an hour or two a day; i love to walk.

I have this goal to grow my hair very long, like to my hips, and due to the pregnancy and probably all the egg yolks( though I can't tell for shure) it seems to be growing much faster as well as very healthy.

All in all my pregnancy is going very well, my husband loves me pregnant and is always saying how lucky he is to have a wife who looks great prego. After I gave birth to my daughter I lost all my extra wieght in 3 days, though my tummy was still a bit stretched. I am curious to see how being on this diet may improve recovering as well as the remaining during.

I don't yet know what I am having. Honestly , and this may sound bad to some, but I will be having my FIRST doc. apt. this week. My mom had all 12 of us at home with a mid wife so I didn't see any big hurry to see the doc. since I don't care for hospitals in general.

I hope I was'nt rambling on to much, and once again I thank you for your incuirerie and hope you are well also.

Jamie

Aslo, has there not been any other wai babies?
nick

Post by nick »

That is amazing jjah!

How has your appetite changed? Are you 90% on the diet?
How long have been on the wai diet before you got pregnant?
Do you think you'll raise your child on the Wai diet?

I don't mean to be intrusive, but this is so interesting to me! I don't even know why! I'm just amazing at how this diet is so awesome and I wonder how little kids would respond to it.

Thanks and Best of Luck with your pregnancy!
jjah

Post by jjah »

Oh, thanks nick and I don't find you intrusive at all.

Well my appetite...mmm. I eat more egg yolks now, up to 20 a day, for they seem to be my saving food right now as well as the most satisfying. I seem to be a little more suseptible to sugar lows and dizy spells; the yolks take care of that.

I would have to say that I do the diet 100% during the day and then at dinner time I usualy eat what I have prepared for my family trying to have only 15 or less grams of dirty protien. My husband is not so into diets and stuff, though as he is fine with me being on wai's diet he apriciates my having dinner with him and my daughter. I usualy make dinner my self so I can limmit the DP, such as a vegetable soup with orzo (I just don't have the orzo), or perhaps a meat dish with sides of steamed veggies and sweet potato lionasie (I just skip on the meat), and so on. This is working out very well so far. Each week though we have what I call a wing it night where I don't cook and everyone just fends for them self, and so I do my 100% diet for that day as well as the times when my hub goes out with the guys to see a fight or something.

So, 2 days or more a week I do 100%, and the rest I do 15 grams of DP or less a day, and if we happen to have a dinner engagement with friends or family I just eat whats served with gratitude.

As for my daughter as well as our soon next child, she LOVES fruit and would have me shell brazil nuts for her all day if she had her wish, but also eats other things with her daddy like ice cream, pizza, and all that good stuff. I want my children to have a healthy and balanced approach to food and to not be overly scrupulous about what they eat, though in general a healthy diet is the foundation in our house. My husband loves the smoothies and we were going to do the 100% strict diet for advent though he changed his mind after the third day and said perhaps he would do it for lent since that seemed more fitting (meaning a big sacrifice!)

Oh, your other question about how long I have been on this diet before I got pregnant. I would have to say about six mo. or so. In fact I was having a very dificult time with getting pregnant as well as gaining proper wieght, and perhaps it is just timing but after I started the diet I gaind wieght in all the right places! as well as concieved a little later on to my JOY!

I hope that answers your questions, and if you happen to have any more I would love to hear them.

Also, how long have you been on wai's diet and how strict?

Take care,
Jamie Jo
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Ah, what a lovely post!

Thank you for taking the time to type that. I wish you all the best with your pregnancy; may your 'Wai baby' grow to be a healthy bundle of happiness!

Take care,
James
x
jjah

Post by jjah »

"Oh' thank you James!"
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Thanks for your lovely posts!
It sounds like you are doing great!
All the best!
Corinne.
nick

Post by nick »

jjah wrote:Well my appetite...mmm. I eat more egg yolks now, up to 20 a day, for they seem to be my saving food right now as well as the most satisfying. I seem to be a little more suseptible to sugar lows and dizy spells; the yolks take care of that.

I would have to say that I do the diet 100% during the day and then at dinner time I usualy eat what I have prepared for my family trying to have only 15 or less grams of dirty protien. My husband is not so into diets and stuff, though as he is fine with me being on wai's diet he apriciates my having dinner with him and my daughter. I usualy make dinner my self so I can limmit the DP, such as a vegetable soup with orzo (I just don't have the orzo), or perhaps a meat dish with sides of steamed veggies and sweet potato lionasie (I just skip on the meat), and so on. This is working out very well so far. Each week though we have what I call a wing it night where I don't cook and everyone just fends for them self, and so I do my 100% diet for that day as well as the times when my hub goes out with the guys to see a fight or something.
That is so great of you to follow the diet so strict and also for child. Do you it to be healthy, for your child or to just feel great? Do eat much raw fish or avocadoes?
Oh, your other question about how long I have been on this diet before I got pregnant. I would have to say about six mo. or so. In fact I was having a very dificult time with getting pregnant as well as gaining proper wieght, and perhaps it is just timing but after I started the diet I gaind wieght in all the right places! as well as concieved a little later on to my JOY!
Thats great to hear! Amazing! Have you read this page http://www.youngerthanyourage.com/13/breastfeeding.htm?
Also, how long have you been on wai's diet and how strict?
I have been on it for about half a year and counting. Right now, I only have some beers on the weekend and keep the strict diet otherwise. It's amazing to see the difference in me and my room mates. Also, its amazing how important it is for me to get enough sleep and at what time I go to sleep.
jjah

Post by jjah »

Nick,

I do the diet to be healthy as well as to feel great; also to have nice clear skin! I am not always strict(eating out every now and then), plus for Valentine's Day my husband and I are going to cook up a nice feast with all the trimmings, so I can't say that I have done it strait for a year, though in general I do not exceed 15 grams of DP a day.

I love avocadoes as well as raw fish...salmon is SO good! But avocadoes are a little spendy and are hard to time their ripening; I like to be consistent from day to day. The fish I treat myself to once a month or so, or my husband will surprize me and bring some home for me!(the commesary just got the most tasty and fresh fish I have ever had!) I find Fish hard to eat just a little, which is one of the reasons I don't have it on a reg. basis. I take cod liver oil instead and, as you know, eat lots of yolks.

I am all for breast feeding. First of all it makes sense! God put it there for a reason. I intend to breast feed this child as well, and hopefuly for longer; maybe this diet will keep my milk up for longer, for with Dominique it dried up at around 10 months and she lost interest.

I too must get enough sleep. Unfortunately I suffer slightly from disturbed sleep; I don't think I have insomnia. It is a must that I have a very nurishing snack/meal right before bed or I will wake up at 2 or 3 all shakey and hungery. I have always had trouble sleeping, though it has gotton much better and I think this diet helps alot. Long formed bad habbits I have from my youth of growing up in such a large family and being the older one of the girls it was had to get time for myself, so I would stay up durring the night, yet still get up at 4:30/5:00. Right now my rule so to say is to be in bad at 9/9:30. I get up at 5/5:30

So six mo. eh, that's great! Are you at a school? Do your room mates think you nuts for being on this "quite so diferent" diet? Plus, just out of curiosity, what kind of beer do you like?

Take care,
Jamie
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Jamie, you are probably well aware of this, however I used to often wake-up during the night (sometimes more than once) and struggle to fall asleep again.

However, now I drink four egg yolks with a little sugar just before sleeping and have found my sleep is far less interrupted. RRM once recommended I try avacado with egg yolk before bed - I tried that a couple of weeks ago, preparing the mixture whilst talking to a friend; in all honesty, within five minutes of eating the first spoonful I was having difficulty keeping my eyes open!

Take care,
James
x
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

...of course, I meant that you are probably well aware of the sleep-inducing properties of egg yolks, not my previously interrupted sleep patterns - that would be quite suspicious!

James
x
nick

Post by nick »

jjah wrote:
So six mo. eh, that's great! Are you at a school? Do your room mates think you nuts for being on this "quite so diferent" diet? Plus, just out of curiosity, what kind of beer do you like?
I'm at college/university! They think its 'strange' but I think they see how much better I feel. I mean I definitely feel different than them when I drink my juice and they cook nice meals. But overall, this diet fits my 'personality' of being different in general, buts that not why I do it.

I don't think I have a favorite beer, but my friend told me about Carlsberg and my taste buds really like it. Ever since I started this diet I can only sip the beer and I try to keep my mouth and lips from clenching up! Its like my body knows it's a poison or something. But the Carlsberg is rather pleasant.

Do you have a favorite beer?

Also I read your post about your daily routine and have to say that you must be so stress free and calm and relaxed and happy and...etc...

That must be so enjoyable to live out each day like that!
jjah

Post by jjah »

Nick,

In general I am also quite diferent (in my likes and style); I have always been against the flow so to say.

The last alcohol I have had was right before I found out I was preg. We went out for sushi and I had hot sake. My husband loves micro brews such as siera navada, amber ales, bastard ale, Guinness, as well as the realy spendey ones, and I would just take a sip off of his, though lately I don't. My favorite drink is good wiskey straight or on the rocks; my, it has been a while since I had that.

As far as stress, my "goal" is to be stress free, though at times I may get off my routine and that will throw me off a bit. But for the most part, I would say I have it great. My new year goal was to eliminate negative distractions so as to have the mental as well a the physical space for the positive. I Love my family, love my faith, and my dream is to get a harp and write and record my own music.

I'm shure you have a routine that you find enjoyable too. Yes!
jjah

Post by jjah »

James,

Oh yes,quite aware of waking up in the night and being unable to fall back asleep(hate it!) and VERY aware of the sleep induced feelings after eating egg yolks. I can manage it now, as long as I am up to snuff with my sleep. When I have the yolks during I get a relaxed feeling, but no longer super sleepy, yet if I was to go lay down, I would become so, and when I have them at night thier is nothing more wonderful than to go to bed with yolks in your tummy; they seem to just rock you right to sleep. Yes, they help me a great deel, as far as disturbed sleep goes.

Jamie