Fruit Salad with 'alien blood'

Only 100% Wai recipes belong here.
avalon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Fruit Salad with 'alien blood'

Post by avalon »

Fruit Salad with Alien Blood

In a "clean" futuristic type bowl, add purple seedless grapes, chopped
apple, orange, banana and some prunes- how much depends on Human.

Alien Blood (single portion): In a blender add one half a banana, one
quarter avocado, pour olive oil over top to taste, and finally add some purified water. The amount of water will determine how thick the Alien Blood becomes. Set blender to whip and whip it! Whip it good!

Poor the fresh Alien Blood over fruit, sprinkle on some sunflower seeds
and enjoy!
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Yummy, sounds delicious!

I guess we should be cautious about the prunes though, yes? For the record, the prunes I purchase are relatively cheap (over here at least) and I suspect are heat processed. ;( However, when I need a quick energy fix, nothing can beat sucking on a few prunes with a sip of olive oil.

Anyway, love the 'Alien Blood' reference - great idea to mix banana with avacado and oil, although don't leave that blender running for too long (dirty protein etc.)

Take care,
James
x
avalon

Here's' a pic

Post by avalon »

It is Yummy! I wonder if using a little banana, avocado and water/juice you can make a kind of milk???

Here's the Fruit Salad with Alien Blood Pic :)

best wishes to all!

jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Looks delicious, thanks for the pic!

My recent dinnertime favourite, after returning home from work, has been to thinly slice a couple of apples (using a vegetable slicer), add water and mix with olive oil; a yummy apple salad. If there are any ripe avacados available, I mash up half of one, and mix this with the salad, yum!

As for the banana & water 'milk', I absolutely believe it is possible, especially if some fats from avacado/oil is added.

Take care,
James
x