not exercise for weight loss

If you want to get rid of overweight
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by johndela1 »

whoops... duh...

ok, thanks, I guess I just read over it and wasn't fulling functioning when I responded.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

when someone says they have a "fast metabolism", is it really just a matter of having poor blood sugar control?
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Thomas wrote:when someone says they have a "fast metabolism", is it really just a matter of having poor blood sugar control?
what do you mean?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

When people claim to have a fast metabolism, they generally claim that they can 'eat anything without gaining weight'.
Well, that is true. You can eat anything without gaining weight as long as the total energy input is not larger than the total energy output. You can lose weight on a hamburger diet and you can gain weight on vegan diet. It does not matter what you eat, but how much. (though the foods you eat influence your appetite; appetite enhancers)

But back to those 'fast metabolism' people. If you dont eat too much, you can eat anything. And if your meals are not big, you will be hungry soon again.
To know, you need to measure. And measuring shows that there are hardly any fast- or slow-metabolism people (extremely rare).