wearing a corset

If you want to get rid of overweight
Marrrianne
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

wearing a corset

Post by Marrrianne »

I was wondering what the best foods wound be to eat if I want to wear a corset everyday and be on the wai diet? The foods seem right but I need foods that don't make me feel constipated in any way nor make me feel real 'full'. It may seem like an odd question but I really do want to lose weight and do it wearing a corset. Would whole foods be better than orange juice? Would commercial juice be really bad for me?? What munchfoods would be the best, if that makes any sence, and is there any I should stay away from completely?

Thanks;) And If anyone else have ever struggled with this choice of clothing being on this diet I of course am curious;)
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
RRM
Administrator

Re: wearing a corset

Post by RRM »

Marrrianne wrote:I was wondering what the best foods wound be to eat if I want to wear a corset everyday and be on the wai diet?
Low fiber foods. The less, the better.
Sieved orange juice or apple juice are perfect for that, and high quality raw animal food (little connective tissue).
Also, to prevent constipation, you need to consume sufficient fat (very important).
This may seem working against losing overweight, but its not, at all.
Losing overweight is about not consuming too many calories in total.
Consuming sufficient fat helps your body to think that there is not a lack of the proper foods
(to prevent 'starvation mode' in which the body tries to hold on to bodyfat)
The foods seem right but I need foods that don't make me feel constipated
Constipation is caused by beta-carbolines and opioid peptides in cooked foods, and wheat and dairy products.
Would commercial juice be really bad for me??
If you are not susceptible to acne, you can drink commercial juice, indeed.
What munchfoods would be the best, if that makes any sence, and is there any I should stay away from completely?
All munch foods are potentially constipating, but you may experiment with how much your body can tolerate
(as its individually different).
The best munch foods in that respect are very high in fat and/or sugar and low in protein.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Why do you think a corset helps with losing weight?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I dont think she thinks that it helps with losing weight.
Maybe she wears it as to how she wants to look, and she eventually will not need it anymore.
panacea

Post by panacea »

just be aware if it's too tight it can cause some real problems! If I were you I'd wear very very loose pajamas all night as much as possible to lessen the harmful effect of a corset everyday. But if it's not tight at all that's good. if you want an hour glass figure you could try the same trick men do for an alpha-V shape - suits. The office type suit for women accomplishes hourglass figure without a corset I think. If you work in an office environment or w/e