Updates, anyone?

If you want to get rid of overweight
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

Yes, that would be much better. Anything without meat, fish, soy, eggs, or dairy products. Try to avoid additives like taste enhancers, MSG, etc. If a food contains lots of carbs, add some olive oil to it (after cooking).
Eat your munchfood later in the day, but before 7-8pm.
I'm not that good with recipes, but maybe others can help?

Losing weight is about energy input vs energy output, and making sure you consume enough healthy fats so your body 'knows' it can use your bodyfat.

Eat small meals spread over the day, consisting of fruits with olive oil. Better would be OJ with oil which you can sip during the day. This makes sure your body has the energy it needs, and doesn't have to convert excess energy from big meals into bodyfat.

Try taking a long relaxed walk as often as you can or want. Make sure you have enough energy before the walk or bring some with you.

I hope I haven't forgotten anything. :)
avalon

Post by avalon »

Okay, but, aren't fruit and OJ high in carbs. Good carbs I know, but wouldn't they be considered high energy intake?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yes, they are high in carbs, but since they contain monosaccharids (glucose and fructose) and not polysaccharids (starch = long glucose chains), they aren't high energy intake. Nevertheless they need to be balanced with oil.
If you eat small meals, then only the blood sugar will be replenished and glycogen depots will be filled, and no excess glucose will have be converted into bodyfat.