Surprising weight loss!

If you want to get rid of overweight
CurlyGirl
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Surprising weight loss!

Post by CurlyGirl »

I've been maintaining the same weight on this diet for weeks now, and then something surprising happened. Yesterday, I visited a new city and walked around all day; I had figs with olive oil for breakfast before leaving home, then munched on hand-shelled almonds and lovely raisins all day as I was walking around various museums, galleries, etc. I came home absolutely exhausted, but happy, and this morning I decided to weigh myself and I've lost more than four pounds, practically overnight. Yowser! What's going on? Is it all the walking I did? I ate so many almonds and raisins! I can't keep walking all day (I have a life that requires me to do more than walk around art galleries, unfortunately)... so I guess this is a once-off thing. But it sure is amazing!
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Yes, I must say, that is one of the benefits of living here - you can walk around the city all day and see all manner of interesting thing. ;)

Take care,
James
x
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Wow, 4 pounds overnight is quite a lot! Any idea what you lost? Fats or fluids?
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Nope, I don't have a body fat monitor. But my measurements are the same. I wasn't retaining much water to start with, given that the diet had already taken care of that over the first few weeks.... so perhaps it is a little water, and a higher proportion of fat, considering that I must have been walking for nine hours solid. That ought to burn up quite a lot.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

At least you know you're consuming enough healthy fats... ;)
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Yip, I guess so... and by the way, that weight loss I reported earlier wasn't just once-off, it seems. I have been losing weight since that day. Maybe my body had done enough repairs elsewhere and decided to drop some excess? (Not that I have much excess!! I call it 'streamlining', hehehe) :-)