fruits and weight loss?

If you want to get rid of overweight
ana
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by ana »

kyle...
also speaking from experience (ED)
the best piece of advice I can give you is that you have to just let it go and let ur real appetite be your guide...this is the most free you will feel if u had suffered from and ED and are able to shut that voice off in ur head...( i think u know what i mean?)i too was also on atkins and virtually every diet..and felt that ill gain weight from fruits..i realize i didnt trust myself...i was over-extercising and i still wasnt losing weight...the Wai diet works along w/ all the advice she suggested such as long walks...ive cleared my skin and lost weight...but most importantly feel free and "normal"...the difference: wai's diet worked while not leaving me feeling crummy like the rest of the diet's. This is b/c i changed the way I thought about food...you really shouldnt feel like ur on a "diet" but that this is your diet...and also...food is food...all it is is fuel with u need it...although it should taste good in the sense of alive and fresh and satisfying :D
Frieda

Post by Frieda »

Ana,

I don't know if this is posted somewhere else, but could you share what you eat (more or less) daily? Thank you.
ana

Post by ana »

hi...well what i eat...on a good day or a bad day?haha
ok just to let u know i was only about 60-70% Wai for the last couple of weeks...exams and stress but that's ok b/c Wai says that once your pretty much clear u can start experimenting to see what works for u...I dont think any diet should be written in stone ...ur an individual and have individual needs based on a variety of factors...haha anyways..NOW TO ANSWER UR QUESTION SORRY... :P
the way i was eating that cleared me up and helped me lose weight b/c i wasn't hungry:
morning:
apple and the best organic americano with sugar and real cream u can imagine...then head to work at the juice bar...walking
btw: i got that job so i can help fund my wai diet lol ...common a small juice is like 3.50$ CAN !!! im a student!!!
at work i would make myself or rather help myself to 2 freshly squeezed apple/orange/beet/ginger/grapefruit/carrot/ mix...the beauty is that they came out different every day...the combinations are endless
after work ..i would walk home...get home i would fry an egg sunny-side up not for long...the yolk was still pretty much raw with olive oil...i would cut up some tomatoes and cucumbers not from the fridge (eww) and eat it with a small organic kosher pita pocket (small amount of bread)
i would eat this egg while watching tv for the next 2 hrs or so...so not to be active...
the rest of the night until i fell asleep maybe take sips of the OJ i brang from work...or if craving some dark chocolate...mmm thats for the soul...
basically thats what i would do and eat every day for 3 months that got me happy.clear.and made me lose weight..
now here is the funny thing...i did this all by instinct...i never knew about Wai's diet...but eating like that just felt right to me...after finding her diet and reading about the results and put two and two together i knew it works...so i made some adjustments like having raw eggs yolk just mixed with sugar and no more yogurt...i used to have it with flax/raisins/
plus i used to use stevia a natural sweeter now i have more sugar...
hope that helped...im done exams tomorrow and will go 100% wai...keep u mosted on the results...
ana :D
ana

Post by ana »

hahah ok spelling mistakes *keep u posted*
i thought u could edit ur posts on this thing
what happened?
anyways... :?: 8)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Because some people changed their posts and thereby took the topic out of context, the possibility to edit posts was taken away from non-admins/mods.

There's still a spelling mistake though, it should be "keep you posted". ;)
avalon

Post by avalon »

"Trust the force Luke".

Obi-wan Kenobi
Frieda

Post by Frieda »

Thank you Ana! Your reply was extermely helpful.
Sunkist

Post by Sunkist »

This is just based solely on my own personal experience...since I'm no expert....

but many in my immediate family have had issues with blood sugar such as hypoglycemia and were very sensitive to starches and sweets....

so in the beginning i thought i would not be able to enjoy this diet or any raw foods diet that had fruit in it....

but for me the key has been to balance the fruit with the good healthy fat such as oil, avocado, raw nuts....and NO problem with bloodsugar and this diet has been amazing for not only taking off about 20 pounds i needed to lose, but effortlessly maintaining that weight loss to remain at around 125 for my 5'6" frame
Christina

Post by Christina »

Sunkist, how long did it take you to start losing weight. Any tips besides the walks, the sample diet, small meals?