prevention of additional fat

If you want to get rid of overweight
kylecortez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

prevention of additional fat

Post by kylecortez »

Wai had mentioned that our bodies must be perfectly nurtured (fruit sugar, fats and a small amount of protein) and at that point, it will be happy to give up excess body fat because there is no longer a necessity for having it. With this in mind, loosing body fat is not about loosing what you have but preventing any more from being created.

This goes against all conventional weight loss efforts. When anyone wants to loose weight, it's usually low calorie, low carb or low fat. But basically on these diets, I suppose it scares your body and then your body desperatley holds on to the fat stores it already has.

Not to mention when people diet, they usually always add some form of exercise (diet and exercise is preached by everyone). Cardio is usually the weapon of choice. Now not only are depriving yourself of nutrients, you also have an energy defecit on your hands from exercise. End result - you loose some weight but eventually fail because you are being so massochistic to your body that body fat stores are actually a NECESSITY in these conditions!

So this must be why all of my efforts have failed. Now i need to place faith in the diet suggestions made by wai. Who has lost weight eating like this? Tell me about it. Thanks
Oscar
Administrator

Re: prevention of additional fat

Post by Oscar »

Even though it didn't seem necessary, and was totally unintended, I lost 5 kilos (which is a lot when you're 1.71m and 60kg). Looking at pictures from before the diet, now it seems that it was indeed excess fat and water.
nick

Post by nick »

Kyle Cortez I think you finally understand the 'impossibleness' of the current weight loss diets. It is hard to wrap your head around Wai's way of losing weight, but I think you see it now.

I was never overweight, always skinny and weak. I have lost 10 pounds and I haven't put any on. I never had excess fat, but I guess I had some, and probably some excess water too.
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Hi Kyle,
I tried to lose weight many times since my late teens never really succeeding...Finally I gave up, just accepted how I was (1,63M and fluctuating between 58 and 61kg). After being on the Wai diet for 2,5 months I only weighed 53,5kg. I just did the diet, nothing more nothing less. Now (after almost 5 months) my weight has also stabilized.
I wish you the best on this great adventure!
"You cannot do something you don't know IF you keep on doing what you know"
F.M. Alexander
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Earlier this year, before I knew about Wai's diet, I was going to gym every second day for two hours each time. I would swim, run on the treadmill, do weight training, and go to aerobics and step classes. Whenever I went to gym, I would come home and feel like bingeing on all the junk food at home. My body was obviously in need of fats and sugars after such heavy workouts, but I was always trying to eat less sugar and more protein, thinking that it would stop me from overeating. During that period of time, my skin broke out horribly, and after two solid months of going to gym, I didn't lose a single ounce of weight (I am 1.75m, 68kg and I want to be closer to 58kg). I felt more energetic after the gym (for about three hours) and then I would just want to sleep. On Wai's diet, I just want to walk everywhere.
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Before my adventures at the gym, I had tried just about every diet there is, including trying to eat small meals of protein and whole carbs every three hours (like some body-builders do) which made me break out. I found low-fat diets always made me binge. After the first three days on Wai's diet, my body released 2kg of excess water (bloating), and the only time I don't lose weight on this diet is when I eat more than a handful of freshly shelled nuts every day.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello CurlyGirl, welcome on the forum :)

How did you notice the release of excess water? I mean, I've noticed it over a period of time, not all in one day.
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Hi Oscar,

Thanks! It's good to be here.

For me, the release of water is indeed ongoing as I continue with the diet, but I noticed the first, dramatic release of water over about three days. The reason for that is that my body is extremely susceptible to water retention whenever I eat even a tiny amount of salt and 'dirty' protein. My ankles, wrists and knees literally 'blow up' overnight if I am not careful. Before Wai's diet, I would have to control the water retention very carefully with diuretic teas (like goldenrod and dandelion) and chugging back lots and lots of water, but even then I struggled to keep my ankles from expanding. On Wai's diet, everything feels 'tight' and sinewy, not at all bloated. I no longer press my fingers against my skin and see lingering indentations as though I'd been pressing my finger into a ball of clay.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Ahh I see. I never had those issues with water retention. Maybe women are more susceptible to it than men as well?
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

I don't know, Oscar. Maybe RRM can answer your question. I can tell you, though, that my mother and my aunt both have the same problem with water retention, and though I don't believe it's 'genetic' (it's diet-related), it certainly doesn't affect the men in my family to the same degree! In fact, it doesn't affect them at all. And also, I find that the water retention is always greatest around the time of my period - so perhaps there is a hormonal connection? I'm sure Wai says something about all this in the acne book, but I can't remember where!
nick

Post by nick »

Here is that part
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Thank you, Nick! :)
art

Post by art »

if u constantly supply the body with glucose/fat your body will be happy to give up all excess fat, but im afraid i will be consuming to much fat/sugar and that excess will get stored as fat, so how i find that balance?

also do you think you have to restrict calories or just be sort of hungry before going to bed to really lose almost all your fat to get that 6pack?
nick

Post by nick »

art wrote:if u constantly supply the body with glucose/fat your body will be happy to give up all excess fat, but im afraid i will be consuming to much fat/sugar and that excess will get stored as fat, so how i find that balance?
With this diet the hardest thing to do is ingest enough calories, because those appetite-enhancers aren't there anymore. It is practically impossible to overeat on raw foods. Your body's need for energy will make you crave some energy, but you definitely won't overeat. Try it.
also do you think you have to restrict calories or just be sort of hungry before going to bed to really lose almost all your fat to get that 6pack?
Your body burns bodyfat for energy during the night. So you want to always be eating all day and all night, until you go to sleep that way your body won't breakdown muscle tissue.
art

Post by art »

hm i think i can over eat on this diet... im thin but im not ripped i find i have to almost restrict calories a bit to get that real hard cut look... i still have a little gut :lol: