prevention of additional fat

If you want to get rid of overweight
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

avalon wrote:It is logical that we are fruit eaters and berry pickers. The logic is unmistakable. Fruits are there for the taking.
So, are the snails and insects living on the fruits.
To me it seems logical that we ate these too, because why would we not eat something that was edible for us?

Regarding the '20 minutes thing'; of course its not required if you manage to take in larger meals.
Consuming larger fruit meals, however, comes with greater blood energy spikes (and fat storage).
If you want to be ripped, that is easiest on a diet that is about eating very small meals very frequently, as it prevents storing fat and keeps your blood energy at the right level.
avalon

Post by avalon »

RRM wrote:
So, are the snails and insects living on the fruits.
To me it seems logical that we ate these too, because why would we not eat something that was edible for us?
I agree. Only they are more likely to flee :) Just aiming in the direction of least resitence. The universe has made quite a giving arrangement where fruits etc. are concerened. I don't think the snails want to be eaten... or, do they :shock:
If you want to be ripped, that is easiest on a diet that is about eating very small meals very frequently, as it prevents storing fat and keeps your blood energy at the right level.
What about big boobies? :roll:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

LOL ;D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

avalon wrote:... they are more likely to flee ... I don't think the snails want to be eaten...
Are they any good in fleeing, you think?
What about big boobies? :roll:
Boobies contain fat. Women that dont want to loose their big (natural) boobies, shouldnt loose too much weight.
avalon

Post by avalon »

Good Boobie fat in snails? :oops: