Is it possible to not lose weight on this diet?

If you want to get rid of overweight
spring
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by spring »

No wonder it's easy to put on weight for most people. It's because of the abundance of food - right in your fridge or at the corner convenience store, it's so easy to eat when one is feeling emotionally off - even when just bored. And then the food one eats is usually of the wrong choice and it contains addicting chemicals that make you eat more of it and other similarly addictive food.

I think I am very blunt to picking up when I am hungry. I think I've dulled this sense by overeating throughout my life and on the 'wrong foods'. Also by drinking too much caffeine. In my case, I don't know what is normal anymore.

When I do feel really hungry and I eat, I often overshoot the mark and eat too much at the one sitting.

I look at Americans now that I know what I know and I don't feel at all surprised that 40% are overweight/obese and it's getting worse. Perhaps these overweight people are the normal people because in the environment we live in, convenience foods packaged with addictive chemicals (as if natural food that is cooked in the normal way - without additives - isn't already laden with chemicals) within easy reach and considered part of the conventional diet, my guess is the other 60%, the proportion that are not overweight, might be the "abnormal" ones.

Some of these 'abnormal' people are staying artificially skinny through starvation diets or eating disorders or have a biochemical defect in their body that means they will be skinny no matter how much they eat and no matter what kinds of food they eat.

Perhaps most of the latter group, despite having this biochemical defect, are relatively healthy though. It just means they have a biochemical defect that makes them different to the majority of the population and stay remarkably thin when everybody else around them is fat. Because many people who are like this that I have met seem to be pretty much "normal", not suffering from a disease that wastes them away to nothing.

And then there are the food faddists, like some of the vegan types who are skinny through lack of calories in their diet and also because of lack of nutrients - they're not thriving.

And finally the small cohort of people who live in modern society and manage through discipline to maintain an addictive-chemical free diet, such as Wai's diet and eat only when their blood sugar is low or when their glycogen stores are empty.

Since we have become so removed from the natural, it is very hard to follow Wai's diet in general I think and become thin and maintain it, much harder than if we lived in the sort of environment that our bodies adapted to (by becoming fruitarians with a small amount of raw animal protein).