Need Help!! I need to be lean and toned

If you want to get rid of overweight
swty55
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Need Help!! I need to be lean and toned

Post by swty55 »

Hi everyone!!! :D I have just registerd but I am not new to reading many many MANY of these posts/responses. Although I got alot of useful information that way, I shouldve posted sooner because my personal problem is some what detailed.

To sum everything up, I am a 5'2" female and I weigh 117 pounds. I am aspiring to be a well known/well employed petite model. In the modeling business petite models are a minority and therefore it is even more important to have beautiful skin, but even more importantly is to be as PETITE AND TONED AS POSSIBLE!!! Basically, even though I know 117 for my height isnt too bad, but on my short frame, even one pound can look fairly dramatic.....basically I need to be around 105-100 to really compete.

My upper body is very lean and toned as well as my calfs, but thanks to my mother however, it is the upper thighs/butt/hip area that holds my extra fat and seems to NEVER EVER BUDGE!! I think Wai is a genius and it actually happens that I have been eating very close to this diet before even reading about it (lots of raw, organic veggies and non sweet fruits, olive oil, raw nuts, etc) with the exception being eating cooked wild salmon/other fish/organic chicken and rice for a few years now. Additionally, I have always exercised but always low intensity like lots of walking, yoga, stretching, slow lap swim, resistence weight training, etc. No matter how much or how little or when or when I dont eat MY THIGHS AND BUTT WILL NOT SHRINK (and even better Ive recently been noticing some cellulite)!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: It is very frustrating.

So your wondering, ok, well why dont u just do wai's diet and all your problems will be solved. Well, I would love to eat sweet fruits, I really would, but sadly, Ive always had a weird reaction to sweet fruits/anything that doesnt contain only a small or no amount of sugar (fructose or table). I get horrible stomach aches/bloating, etc. and my skin breaks out. :( It is a big bummer but Ive learned to live with it

So my question is, what would happen if my diet consisted of (raw) avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers, any other lower sweet fruit, olive oil, nuts, and occasional raw fish? I cant have cellulite, this extra fat, or any acne whatsoever but I most importantly want those three things to happen while having excellent health!!!!

If anyone has any suggestions/experiences/ideas I would really REALLY appreciate them. RRM and the other administrators, I would love to hear what you have to say along with neone who can be of any help!

I KNOW that if I can figure out a way to do the above things I will be extremely successful in my career path, its my biggest passion out my my many....Again, thank you for whoever took the time to read my little novel and I will appreciate anything you can throw at me!
RRM
Administrator

Re: Need Help!! I need to be lean and toned

Post by RRM »

Hi swty55, welcome to the board.
swty55 wrote:it is the upper thighs/butt/hip area that holds my extra fat and seems to NEVER EVER BUDGE!!
That is simply where the last pounds of fat are stored in your body, for you. For some this is the tummy area, but for most women this is the thigh/butt/hip area.
I have been eating very close to this diet before even reading about it ... with the exception being eating cooked wild salmon/other fish/organic chicken and rice for a few years now.
which actually is the worst part...
Additionally, I have always exercised but always low intensity like lots of walking, yoga, stretching, slow lap swim, resistence weight training, etc.
Ok, so that is good.
No matter how much or how little or when or when I dont eat MY THIGHS AND BUTT WILL NOT SHRINK (and even better Ive recently been noticing some cellulite)
On a diet containing cooked foods its indeed very hard to get rid of those last pounds.
Unlike on this diet.
Ive always had a weird reaction to sweet fruits/anything that doesnt contain only a small or no amount of sugar (fructose or table). I get horrible stomach aches/bloating, etc. and my skin breaks out.
Have you been tested for fructose intolerance?
Im asking because normal sugar also contains fructose, as its sucrose = glucose + fructose, and since you dont seem to have adverse reactions to starch in rice (which is lots of glucose).

So my question is, what would happen if my diet consisted of (raw) avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers, any other lower sweet fruit, olive oil, nuts, and occasional raw fish?
Sure, that can be done, but then you need to eat too much fiber, which also may result in gasses and bloating.
I think its a better solution to take drink pressed or centrifugated juices dilluted with water. That way you can precisely control the intake of sugars without having to take in the fiber.
I KNOW that if I can figure out a way to do the above things I will be extremely successful in my career path, its my biggest passion out my my many....
If your determination is strong enough, then you will succeed in applying the right version of this diet for you.