What is food in relationship to obesity?

If you want to get rid of overweight
Catherine
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

What is food in relationship to obesity?

Post by Catherine »

Wai, thank you very much for helping me to join your forum.

Having reviewed your work, it seems to me that we have been duped into believing that the stuff we were taught from birth to think of as food - including baby formula, is really toxic and addictive. Why Wai?

If raw fruits, nuts, some vegetables and herbs along with other raw animal protein are nourishing food for human beings and are non addictive, why would our government tell us that all of the products on the market available for our consumption in super markets are food? While you and I understand why, how can we educate the public?

We need to:

Educate the public as to why they are unable to control their weight.
Educate the public about the relationships between the Medical Associations, Pharmaceutical Corporations and the Military/ Government.
Educate the public that the human body has the ability to create life and sustain that life.
Educate the public that the human body has the ability to heal itself with the assistance of natural, raw, whole foods.

What is food? How can we identify safe and nourishing food?
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Have you considered that food companies are mainly there to make profit and not give us the best products for our health?
RRM
Administrator

Re: What is food in relationship to obesity?

Post by RRM »

Catherine wrote:it seems to me that we have been duped into believing that the stuff we were taught from birth to think of as food - including baby formula, is really toxic and addictive. Why Wai?
Its all about the benjamins.
You cant really make megabucks from selling natural foods, as they are never 'exlusive', and therefore there will always be strong competetion, and and as a result low profit margins.
why would our government tell us that all of the products on the market available for our consumption in super markets are food?
Our governments are not innocent.
Not only are there extremely strong links between the elite of the business world and the politicians, also the government prefers a situation in which its very easy to feed the entire population; which requires mass production of cheap materials, so that most of the economy can be about other stuff.
Also, it is in the interests of the powers that be that the masses remain sedated.
We need to:
Educate the public as to why they are unable to control their weight. ....
Thats why the book was written.
Educate the public about the relationships between the Medical Associations, Pharmaceutical Corporations and the Military/ Government.
Thats something extremely complex to prove, dont you think?
On the other hand, many may believe this to be true already.
Educate the public that the human body has the ability to create life and sustain that life.
I think that people already know this, but that they have lost control over their own life. I think that when we give them the opportunity to control their weight, their eyes will be opened.
Educate the public that the human body has the ability to heal itself with the assistance of natural, raw, whole foods.
How do we bring the issue of raw food to the public?
What is food? How can we identify safe and nourishing food?
Thats food that is very easy to digest, that tastes good in its raw state, contains little antinutrients and toxins, and all the nutrients you need.