limit on clean protein?

If you want to get rid of overweight
claireelis
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

limit on clean protein?

Post by claireelis »

when trying to lose weight is there a limit on clean protein? is it important to consume protein after a walk? i seem to be craving more than my 2 egg yolks or 50g raw fish. so far today i have eaten about 2600 calories of sample diet foods (fresh juices, fruits, yolks, dried coconut and oils) with a distribution of 22% fat, 72% carbs and 6% protein - its about 16:30. i am planning on at least another tom-cuke salad and some fruit. i am not worried about the calories or the amount of oil, but does protein intake (or lack of) play a key role in achieving results?
nick

Re: limit on clean protein?

Post by nick »

claireelis wrote:when trying to lose weight is there a limit on clean protein? is it important to consume protein after a walk? i seem to be craving more than my 2 egg yolks or 50g raw fish.
You can eat more than 2 yolks, in fact you should eat more!
You can build up to 4 or 5 yolks and eat 5 grams more fish each day and see if it affects your skin.
Just listen to your body.
How long have you been on the diet?
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

Nick, thank you for the clarification!

I started doing what I understand to be the diet a week ago, but gave into cravings twice so far. I am planning on doing the 2 week sample diet - actually starting today, but I was first taking the time to get used to the raw animal products and large amounts of oils (I was trying and *not* improving my health with a low fat raw vegan approach the past 6 months) and understanding the exact principles.

I went ahead and has 50g of fish and 4 egg yolks yesterday. This felt like more than enough animal products yesterday.

Is it important to move back to 50g of fish OR 2 egg yolks when following the sample diet for 2 weeks? In my case I most importantly want to improve my health (digestive issues) then secondly lose about 6kgs and get rid of my mild acne.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

claireelis wrote:Is it important to move back to 50g of fish OR 2 egg yolks when following the sample diet for 2 weeks? In my case I most importantly want to improve my health (digestive issues) then secondly lose about 6kgs and get rid of my mild acne.
If your acne is mild, its probably not susceptible to an intake of 100 gram fish / egg yolks. The fatty raw animal food certainly helps regarding digestive issues.
Weight loss is very easy on this diet and regarding weight loss there certainly is no reason to go back to consuming 50 gram.