small meals vs. three meals

If you want to get rid of overweight
phantomwandererV
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

small meals vs. three meals

Post by phantomwandererV »

how many of you eat three meals and/or small meals? Which helps lose overweight more? what is your personal experience in regards to weight loss/ muscle definition with either?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nobody on this diet eats only 3 meals.
If you only eat 3 meals, the meals need to be very big, and you simply cannot eat that much fruits in one meal. Thats also the good thing about eating raw foods; you much more eat according to your direct need for energy.
The smaller the meals, and the more frequent, the less energy is stored as bodyfat after those meals, as a larger proportion of those meals is solely used for direct needs for energy.

So, the size and frequency of meals directly relates to the energy stored as bodyfat.
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

small meals.
jessy27

Re: small meals vs. three meals

Post by jessy27 »

I eat 5 small meals a day between 2 - 3 hours apart, that helps keeps my blood sugar stabilized. That works best for just about any diet program not just this one. :)
overkees

Re: small meals vs. three meals

Post by overkees »

Well, the wai diet is more like eating every half hour. With an eventual break in the evening before going to bed (I prefer not to eat after 10 o' clock). So if you are awake for 14 hours, you will eat like 20 - 30 meals.

The smaller the meal, the less energy is used as storage and only direct energy. So that would be a lot better than the 5 meals you suggest regarding blood sugar stabillization and weight loss.