How to gain fat?

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Sara Keanu
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

How to gain fat?

Post by Sara Keanu »

I'm a high active woman, 22 years old, 51 kg and 1.68 m. I used to be slim, but I want to be fat in a healthy way.
RRM, I really appreciate your help. You are the reason why I don't give up this diet. You've written I'm 1.90 meter tall, I am lean and weigh 90 kg.When I was less doing little exercises, and did not mind my energy management much (while being on the diet), my weight was only 76 kg.
So, what should I concentrate on,as a woman, to increase my weight?
I don't want to gain muscles except for the pectrol muscle. My dialy diet is: 1 liter OJ, 1 kg banana, 1 kg strawberry or another fruit, about 15 hazelnuts, 5 cucumber, 5 tomato, 4 TS olive oil, 3 egg yolks at night.
You've said that you drink about 4.5 liter OJ per day. Do I have to increase my intalk of any of these nutrients as I'm highly active?
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

I would say increase your Olive Oil intake.

Since i went for a 1:1 sugar:fat ratio, i have put on a stone in weight.

I also have the 'beer belly' to show for it. :lol:
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Why do you want to be fat(ter)?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Can I be fat?

Post by RRM »

The key to gaining weight is consuming more energy. The key to consuming more energy effortlessly, is consuming less fiber, more energy-dense food.
Oil indeed is perfect (no fiber, extremely energy dense). You can perfectly add oil to all your juices (OJ, apple juice, pineapple juice etc), and some sugar as well (you need a lot of sugars when physically active)
You should decrease the intake of whole fruits (fiber), replacing them with centrifugated juices (oil and sugar added). You should also increase your egg yolk / fish intake, to the extend that your skin tolerates it (i forgot whether you have acne; sorry)
Sara Keanu

Post by Sara Keanu »

Oscar wrote:Why do you want to be fat(ter)?
I just want to get back my feminine figure.

For portien intalk, I can eat only 3 egg yolk, or I'll have acne.I add 4 TS olive oil and 2 TS sugar per litre of OJ; Is it enough?

There is something I want to be sure that it is not true, It is about the stomach ulcer; is it true that the body needs only one orange perday and every other one you eat will cause Stomach ulcer ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sara Keanu wrote:is it true that the body needs only one orange perday and every other one you eat will cause Stomach ulcer ?
Of course that is not true.
No medical doctor would even hint to saying something so extremely ignorant.