Liquid Free Amino Acids

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

There is nothing about 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone in PubMed, let alone any correlation with ammonium levels.
So, i think caution is justified.
banksy

Post by banksy »

RRM wrote:I didnt know it, but it is apparently based on the molecular structure of molecules widely present in plants; isoflavones.
I have no idea how it is stimulates protein composition in the body, but it is possible (increased effectiveness of the protein cycle). I dont like the idea that it increases nitrogen retention, as that will probably also lead to higher levels of (toxic) ammonium and ureum.
Maybe nitrogen retention is exactly how it increases protein synthesis; as the body is 'forced' to re-use the protein to prevent further increases in nitrogen (and ammonium) levels.

They claim it has been proven that the 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone does not cause acne, which might be possible of course, as it seems to exclusively act on nitrogen retention.
The latter, however, does not seem healthy to me...
Will check if i can find something about that...
thanks for your help RRM, yes I agree there is no point taking a supplement that could potentially damage our health
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Jodiat wrote:How much raw proteins do you get daily and how much total protein do you get?
Also have you looked into this supplement?

http://www.naturedoc.com/products/seacure.html
Hard to tell, because
"Approximately 66% of the protein is in the dipeptide and tripeptide form"
What about the other 34%?
If that conatins larger chuncks of protein, it will not be safe regarding acne.
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

I tried this myself and also wheatgrass juice.
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

Good point - maybe we could email them. My acne wasnt bad using this product - I just didnt enjoy taking it because it was freaky expensive after shipping and handling. To be honest raw fish did miles more for me then this ever did.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Also, you dont need a simple protein supplement,
as its protein quality will not be better than that of raw fish.
Then the result will be the same as consuming much protein.
What you need is something that increases overal protein quality,
so that total protein intake and blood protein levels can go down
whereas the availlable protein is more efficiently used for construction purposes,
because the amino acid profile will better match the amino acid requirements.
(less redundant amino acids converted into energy)
The only way to do so is by taking something very high in methionine.
(or methionine only, of course)
summerwave

methionine and thiols

Post by summerwave »

Don't take methionine if you have a mercury load in your body (high levels of mercury), as it is a thiol that binds readily with mercury, causing a host of problems.

I am mentioning this simply because I have had mercury illness, which almost always involves my second-favorite topic-- Candida! -- ... which itself is a topic of discussion and questions for many beginning this diet. Candida and mercury intoxication go hand in hand, it seems, and mercury is the real cause of the problem.