Liquid Free Amino Acids

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

Seth wrote:I suppose one could always just eat as much fish as possible as it appears that fish has the highest amounts of methionine even compared to eggs.
My max (that my skin allows) is 133 gram salmon. If I eat more, i get acne.
Normally, this is enough to maintain muscle volume, but my job is very physical (i run around all day), which makes it a lot harder.
Other people have similar issues, and it would be great to increase overall protein quality through a safe supplement.
avo

Post by avo »

Perhaps we can pool money together to buy one or two batches of those pure liquid free-amino-acids. One or two people would be in charge of shipping some to each paying member. That way we only get what we need, and don't have to spend $200 each. I would buy 50 dollars worth.
Seth

Post by Seth »

avo wrote:Perhaps we can pool money together to buy one or two batches of those pure liquid free-amino-acids. One or two people would be in charge of shipping some to each paying member. That way we only get what we need, and don't have to spend $200 each. I would buy 50 dollars worth.
I would be up for that, too, but it appears first we need to find a viable source of liquid-free amino acids. I am still searching around, but the vast majority are powder free-form.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

avo wrote:Perhaps we can pool money together to buy one or two batches of those pure liquid free-amino-acids. One or two people would be in charge of shipping some to each paying member. That way we only get what we need, and don't have to spend $200 each. I would buy 50 dollars worth.
Avo, the $200 was regarding the methionine is crystalline form, which gives you acne.
The spanish liquid free amino acids (Liquid EAAS) only costs 30 euro / box, but is only available in Spain and Germany
Other liquid amino acids contain hydrolysates, which cause acne too.

Most perfect would be a liquid free methionine, but that seems to be only available as methionine hydroxy analogue free acid (MHA-FA), which is a feed supplement; "Alimet"). There is a patent talking about the use of metal chelates with methionine hydroxy analogue in humans.
Last edited by RRM on Wed 30 Jun 2010 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
Seth

Post by Seth »

RRM wrote: Most perfect would be a liquid free methionine, but that seems to be only available as methionine hydroxy analogue free acid (MHA-FA), which is a feed supplement.
Interesting...Is the supplement safe for humans to take since it is intended for other animals?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I dont know. Its used to supplement metal chelates to humans, so I guess it must be...
Im still unsure whether methionine hydroxy analogue is L or D form, or both. (humans have a limited capacity to process D-methionine)
banksy

Post by banksy »

the Liquid EAAS - Tank Evolution is available at www.bodystar.de
avo

Post by avo »

Unfortunately that does not help much, as none of us are residents of Germany.
avo

Post by avo »

Actually, if anyone can figure out how to get this sent overseas, let us know.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I found that its possible to prepay by bank transfer, so thats what i just did. I will await the package, and of course the results. I will keep you all updated.
If everything goes well i can get a large shipment send so that i can distribute smaller packages to those interested.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Thanks RRM.

I tried the German site but some of it i couldn't comprehend.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Today (exactly one week later) i received the liquid EAAS (Beverly Sports Nutrition) from Germany (Bodystar Mittenwalde).
Im going to take one ampoule every day, which contains 4.8 g of protein. (protein quality is 94%). Since my protein tolerance is limited, i need to consume 4.8 gram less protein from fish or egg yolks, so that i need to decrease my intake of tuna from 133 to 109 gram.

Whats the gain regarding muscle volume?
That one ampoule of Liquid EAAS supplies me with as much valuable amino acids as 55 grams of tuna, whereas i need decrease my tuna intake with only 24 grams.
So, by taking the ampoule, its as if i can now eat 31 gram tuna extra (164 instead of 133), which is 23% more. Thats substantial.
Taking 2 ampoules daily would indeed mean a 46% increase of amino acid availability.

Now lets test whether these 'liquid amino acids' are really safe... :?
If you see any pimples popping up on me soon, they are not... :shock:
Whats a bit worrying is that total protein in 1 ampoule is 4.8 gram, whereas all the free amino acids listed in total combine to 4.1 gram; whats the other 0.7 gram? peptides / dirty protein?
We will see...
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

What is the purpose of taking this stuff?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im extremely active, physically, in my daily job (approx 5500 kcal), running around all day, which makes it very hard for me to increase my muscle volume, which is what i like to do (i used to be more muscular).
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

from what I've read in the book it seems that you'd just need extra calories (I mean you're not lacking protein). Wouldn't sugar and/or oil suffice?